• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/11/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/11/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/11/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Hello! It's Friday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread.

    You can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP here.

    Before posting, read the r/Ripple rules on the sidebar and also check out the thread containing helpful links: https://redd.it/7l94ng

    If you see any rule-breaking content, please report by contacting the moderator team modmail

    We now have an official discord channel dedicated to r/Ripple: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    This channel is also used for r/XRP. While there are rules to follow, it will be a more relaxed environment where

    you can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP. The channel is not affiliated with Ripple the company.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Spark snapshot is in about ~24 hours. Take note of the time in your timezone if you have yet to prepare yourself. (Graphic from @stedas)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    FX Coin is now live - start of XRP-based trading for the first time in Japan

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Binance Compares Growth of Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP to Tech Giants Apple, Amazon and Google

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    1.2 Billion XRP Shifted by Bithumb and Other Top Exchanges Ahead of Spark Airdrop

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    TEN REASONS TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN SPARK TOKENS

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    These Three XRP Pairs Just Got Added to FXcoin

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Long Shot Recovery

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Ugh... this has been a nightmare. Chalk it up to rookie mistakes and misunderstandings.

    I created a toast wallet a web browser and moved my (thankfully reasonably small amount of) XRP into it. I did not know you needed to backup that wallet and move it to the dedicated app. I thought I'd always be able to use my pin in the browser to access it. Stupid, I know that now.

    This was almost two years ago. I still have the laptop I used to create it, but neither chrome, nor safari (not sure which I created it in) finds the local wallet. If it were around, it should just give me the pin prompt. I have backups of the machine at that time. I've tried diving through stored local data in both browsers from that timeframe, but nothing I restore triggers that pin prompt which I believe would indicate it can unlock it and let me back it up.

    Do I have any hope of digging this out?

    submitted by /u/hutch2522
    [link] [comments]

    Ledger Nano S, Confused on getting Spark

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    First, I apologize in advanced if this has been asked already but I searched and didn't find anything.

    I've been lurking a bit and am just a bit confused on what I need to do in order to take advantage of the Spark snapshot in a few days. Can anyone be so kind to either direct me to some clear instructions or write some up for me?

    I have my XRP stored on my Ledger Nano S. What are the steps I should be taking in order to be included in the snapshot?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Syphon0928
    [link] [comments]

    Quick HELP needed before spark snapshot

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Ok so I just created an Atomic Wallet account/address.

    I sent some XRP into it from Coinbase (didn't send it all yet). Then using my desktop atomic wallet app I followed these steps and it worked very easily:

    https://atomicwallet.io/flare-network-spark-airdrop

    I can confirm that there is a flare address linked to my atomic wallet XRP address that matches my atomic wallet ETH address.

    Here is my concern: I feel like I should have maybe linked my metamask It says here that metamask will support access to the flare network, or "will support the spark token"

    https://flare.xyz/supporting-wallets/

    I already have a metamask with my main account as well as an extra empty account just ready to be used for this exact thing. And I am very used to using metamask.

    Now what to do? Does it matter? Will I be able to just send my spark over to metamask?

    Should I go through the hassle of importing my atomic wallet to XUMM and follow these instructions instead, using XRPtoolkit??

    https://docs.xrptoolkit.com/claim-spark-tokens

    But if I import my Atomic wallet address, won't that present a problem since I already created a flare address linked to it?

    Can someone ease my concerns here? Thanks!

    Edit: .............. I would love to hear some insight from people. But for now I have decided to just keep half of my XRP in my Coinbase wallet and send the other half to Atomic wallet, and call it a day.

    From what I gather, XUMM serves no advantage nor does metamask in this case. I just have to trust that the process I went through worked, which is confirmed on bithomp when I enter my atomic wallet XRP address.

    I also gather that my flare address is its own address that will be in the flare network once it is launched. Also flare mentions that several flare compatable wallets will be available when the launch does happen. Therefore, I guess it's a cross-that-bridge when I get there situation. Spark will have its own flare network. It won't be erc20 or be on the eth network. So I guess the eth virtual machine just needed to be used for the transaction to establish the flare account. Not sure if metamask will even be involved any further, since metamask is still only for erc20 tokens.... Now I think I can sleep tonight

    submitted by /u/jonTin32
    [link] [comments]

    I transferred my XRP to my coinbase and it's there right now. Will I automatically receive the Flare token on the 12th?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Hello guys! I just managed to successfully transfer my XRP to my coinbase account and it's there right now. Will I automatically receive the Flare token on the 12th? Is there anything else that I need to do or just sit and wait?

    submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG
    [link] [comments]

    Official! DBS to launch full-service digital exchange

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Spark with toast wallet

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    I bought back in 2017 and i deposited 47 xrp into a toast wallet i can still use the wallet is there anyway to get spark and not lose half my xrp due to the 20xrp that needs to be in a wallet?

    submitted by /u/illest1
    [link] [comments]

    HELP, xrp sent with no xrp stamp

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    I sent my xrp from my brd wallet to crypterium on accident without my xrp stamp. Now they have my money and it's not in my other account. Can I recover this?

    submitted by /u/WaxuTutu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment