• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Litecoin Help me out... Why use the Litecoin Card?

    Litecoin Help me out... Why use the Litecoin Card?


    Help me out... Why use the Litecoin Card?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    I've been a Litecoin hodler for several years, have been following (and have made small donations to) its MimbleWimble development... All that is to say, I like and believe in Litecoin. I'm simply confused why I would want to use the new Litecoin Card...

    There is a $5 fee if I spend less than $750 per month, so I'd be taking $750+ spending away from one of my other rewards credit cards to avoid the fee, all for what will end up being more work on my taxes next year. It's effectively a centralized system (VISA + BlockCard) where my LTC deposits are no longer my coins (i.e. not my keys).

    KYC is still required, and it's VISA, so it certainly doesn't help with censorship-resistant spending...

    I want there to be a benefit, because this looks like a cool development within the Litecoin space, I just don't think I understand who benefits from using the card, and how.

    Anyone have some insight?

    submitted by /u/SuperSmash01
    [link] [comments]

    Check How Litecoin is Doing This Month in The EXPERIMENT - Tracking Top 10 Cryptos of 2018

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Is litevault.net dead?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Do you have any ltc on litevault.net and can you access it? I lost my phone and can't get a response from them for a 2fa removal.

    submitted by /u/Cadavr0
    [link] [comments]

    Coinbase pro safety?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Hi guys so I am using Coinbase pro and today I noticed from my Portfolio that my crypto coin Zcash disappeared but when you clicked on the actual coin it was there. So I just sold it because I was scared that it might have been gone forever I still made a profit though, but does anyone know is Coinbase pro is safe and trust worthy because I have a good amount of litecoin in there and I CANT LOSE THAT!!! So does anyone have any answers?

    submitted by /u/Jonnyguns01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment