• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    GPU Mining It's that time of the month

    GPU Mining It's that time of the month


    It's that time of the month

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Is it ok for an open case mining rig to be 8-10 meters always from the kitchen

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I have a 6 GPU rig in my living room, but it's about 8 meters away from the kitchen since the living room is combined with the kitchen. I try to ventilate when I cook but the room still smells like food when I cook. Is this ok?

    Is it ok if I turn it off while cooking or does it have to move to another room?

    submitted by /u/Srdtrk
    [link] [comments]

    I got bit by the gpu mining bug. First mining build!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Wife buys me a Birthday Present

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Today is my birthday and my wife had this big box in the living room wrapped in birthday paper. It looked about the size of a chair box. When she finally wakes up she asks me why I hadn't opened my present yet, naturally because I was waiting for her to wake up. I open up the box and it's a 32" curved monitor for my "gaming computer". 😂 💀 Now I can watch my hashrate @165hz.

    submitted by /u/xinfmsx
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone uses betterhash here?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Having a few issues after the recent update so might need a tad bit of help.

    submitted by /u/Mrblackthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I went in to change the settings and realized I have no idea how...lol

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Requesting Recommendation - Mining on Debian GNU/Linux with two Vega 64's

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Seeking to mine with two Vega 64's. Very good with linux, no experience mining.

    Does anyone else mine on Linux? Seems like alot of the pools are geared torwards windows and mac from a quick glance.

    Does anyone have a reccommended pool to join for Debian? Is automatic profit switching a must have to maximize profits? There any reason to not have profit switching?

    submitted by /u/TrevorKSmith
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing the 1660ti to the limit. 45 mhs at 78 watts

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Returning miner from 2018, Getting an Error on EthOS. My graphic cards are all 8gb so DAG shouldn’t be an issue. Any idea how to fix this?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    3060ti hashrate and power consumption

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    511 c error on new rx580

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Hello, i have just bought 4 extra msi rx580 cards brand new to add to my 7 rx 570 4Gb card rig, I'm using an AS rock h110 mobo, with 2 1000w evga gold power supplies, I use simple mining os. The issue is my rig keeps on crashing due to one of the new cards, sometimes it just says the card has died and the rig restarts, which sometimes solves the problem for a few minutes/hours then it restarts again till I get the 511 C error which then the rig restarts or hangs and the card just stops working all together until I manually restart from the power supply. I have already changed the riser to no avail, I have switched the card with another card that was on another riser/pcie slot and the problem followed the card, I have tried stock setting which did help a bit making the card last for multiple hours before hanging again ( I tried bios modding which literally ruined the card now it barely works for 5 minutes before hanging) so now I come to you for answers fellow miners, I have tried Google and nothing is there a chance that the card isn't broken/ is there anything else I can try? Thank you for reading this huge wall of text.

    submitted by /u/zromly
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason not to use 4 600w psu vs 2 750w psu? (Using many small PSU has downsides?)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I currently have a 6 5700 rig running on 2 750w psu but I think it may be a little bit short on power, but this is not what I want to ask.

    Im building 2 more 6 5700 rigs and currently the 750w psu I used skyrocketed in price. In my country high wattage psu are not available or not worth the price.

    Lets say that a 600 psu is worth 8, the 700 is worth 16 and the 750w is worth 20. Clearly the 600w has the best wattage / money. Also I would be saving a bunch in splitters since splitters here are worth between 1 and 2. And using 2 750w would require more splitters than using 600 psu.

    With all of this upsides does using more smaller psu have any downsides?

    submitted by /u/ZellahYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment