• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    GPU Mining Don't update to today's GeForce 460.79 driver

    GPU Mining Don't update to today's GeForce 460.79 driver


    Don't update to today's GeForce 460.79 driver

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    This driver broke all of my mining programs.

    I did a quick install, then a clean install, then driver wipe, still no luck.

    I reverted to last month's.

    submitted by /u/Juststopsmokingdude
    [link] [comments]

    In HiveOS, what do these three power limits mean? Is it safe to use the max one?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:08 AM PST

    3090 same overclock settings for mining and gaming or just mining?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Ready to install a 3090 into the gaming machine was going to resell it or use it for mining only but hashrate looks terrible compared to the 5700.

    Going to game and then let run when not.

    Current profile is set to +250 GPU, +1200 Mem

    Is that the same settings that gaming overclocks should be set at for cyberpunk or would i need to create 2 profiles? With the card being a pny what software is best for windows?

    Posted on here since I mine and everyone on nvidia would hate on " buying a gaming card to mine"

    submitted by /u/Dudebythepool
    [link] [comments]

    The Asus B250 and headless GPUs

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    ZOTAC RTX 3070 ETH ~58MH/s and ~133 Wats power

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Phoenix miner 5.3 produce many watchdog thread issue?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    I notice in my 4 rig same issue,

    Phoenix miner 5.3 produce many watchdog thread issue?

    submitted by /u/Johndrc
    [link] [comments]

    Mining using old PC

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm new into ETH mining, just started this month because my daily driver PC is "useless" when I'm sleeping. My main rig is using Sapphire 5700XT, doing 55.48 MH/s at 105W and 52 degrees, 85% fan. I use HiveOS. But this is not the main point of this question :)

    I went into my old room and found my old rig, a LGA775, Core2 Quad Q8200 using Gigabyte EP43-UD3L. Can I somehow revive this rig (yes, it's still working) to mine? What GPU is working and recommended? I can find used RX 470/480/570//580 at local online shops at ~100 bucks each if I'm patient enough. I don't plan to use Windows too. I don't expect much, but if anything is possible for a side hobby I'll try it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Martian_Catnip
    [link] [comments]

    Is this good for a Radeon VII?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Just picked up a used Radeon VII lmk if these are good settings/hashrates.

    https://imgur.com/a/dpXr2tp

    Edit: its 1850 core, 950 core voltage, 1150 mem, 220 power limit

    submitted by /u/UndercoverNOOB2
    [link] [comments]

    PCIe 16x 1-to-4 splitter cards on HiveOS/RaveOS/Linux?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    I recently bought one of these for my mining rig so I could take better advantage of my RX 580s and leave the 3 more slots for 5700s. They've worked great so far, allowing me to plug 11 GPUs on an 8-GPU mobo.

    So I've been running Windows 10 without major issues for over a year, but want to make the switch to RaveOS or HiveOS. However after trying with both, those won't boot with the mentioned PCIe splitter card connected at all. It shows this and nothing else.

    When I disconnect the card, they boot just fine and recognize all the other GPUs.

    I'm wondering if it's a driver issue.

    Any clues?

    submitted by /u/SinksShips
    [link] [comments]

    Which mining frame do you prefer?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Open-air or closed server rack style? Any recommendations? (link to product)

    I've tried the Veddha: Amazon.com: Veddha V3D 8-GPU Mining Case Aluminum Stackable Mining Rig Open Air Frame Case with Fan Mount - Ethereum(ETH,ETC)/ZCash(ZEC)/Monero(XMR)/Bitcoin(BTC)/Siacoin(SC): Computers & Accessories

    It's crap. Feels like $3 in aluminum, took over an hour to build, and it's not stable (particularly the gpu mount).

    I've also got a Rosewill: Amazon.com: Rosewill Bitcoin Case, Server Chassis, Server Case, Rackmount Case for Bitcoin Mining; 4U Metal Rackmount Bitcoin for 6 GPU; Solution for Building a Mining Rig, Ethereum ETH, Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin: Computers & Accessories

    I loved that it required no assembly. Downside is the airflow (size of the fans - doesn't use 120mm).

    submitted by /u/ghostntheshell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment