• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Ethereum Ethereum's first zkRollup AMM in live action. Swap & provide liquidity gas-free and instantly on Loopring's L2

    Ethereum Ethereum's first zkRollup AMM in live action. Swap & provide liquidity gas-free and instantly on Loopring's L2


    Ethereum's first zkRollup AMM in live action. Swap & provide liquidity gas-free and instantly on Loopring's L2

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Romanian election Transparency, running on an ethereum fork with PoA

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Latest Week in Eth News: eth2 successfully launches!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Help with Ethereum

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Hello, i have never invested in crypto so this would be my first time. I plan to invest a little - only like 100-200 euro for now so i have a couple of questions about this sum. Which app/ website is best of buying ethereum? People are talking about ethereum 2.0 should i buy 1.0 or 2.0 with such little money and is there any difference? Thanks, what would u do in my situation?

    submitted by /u/Georgieff12
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an ELI5 post for ETH2.0 that I can be directed to?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I'm not too deep into all the terminology and details of ETH and Crypto, but more so than the average Joe.

    Is there a ETH 2.0 simplified post or vid?

    submitted by /u/im-just-your-bae
    [link] [comments]

    Why Ethereum?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I've heard that the ethereum blockchain has many advantages over other cryptos. Something, something, something, smart contracts, something.

    Supposedly functionality such as interest bearing savings accounts, credit cards backed in btc, anonymous currency trading, fiat trading, etc are all possible on Ethereum blockchain? How? Where can someone find out more information about these things?

    submitted by /u/blario
    [link] [comments]

    An Eth2 rewards-rate tracking Twitter bot (with some other useful Eth2 metrics too)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Now is the time to move elections to public blockchains

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Best way to contract call arguments

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Hello, what is the easiest way to decode contract call arguments/message data? I am using metamask and I would like to see what exactly are the input arguments. I don't trust the 3rd party websites. Thanks

    submitted by /u/karelsova
    [link] [comments]

    How to Buy YLD Tokens on TrustSwap - YIELD App

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Bluzelle Launches Second Swarm of Duty Validator Program as Mainnet Looms

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Wallet information request.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Good day to you all,

    I am kind of new to the whole crypto world, and I stumbled upon something that I just wanted to make sure. I know that you can generate those keys to receive crypto from for example Kraken or Coinbase, but I was wondering if it is also safe to share that receive code with another person that wants to send you crypto? Or should it only be used for verified websites?

    Couldn't find it anywhere on the support website that it was safe to use it for person to person trade.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ObjektiveX
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple ERC20 token transfer in one ETH transaction

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Hi all

    Imagine that I have a wallet with some LINK, ZRX, UNI, WHALE, and some MKR. I want to move all of these to a new ETH wallet the cheapest way possible.

    I've tried to search around a bit about how to do this, and I've only found a post from about 2 years ago talking about moving several ERC20 tokens in one transaction.

    I saw it mentioned moving ownership to a contract or something, but I haven't tried anything like that before.

    Is there anyone currently developing a way to do this? It would be great for anyone who wishes to transfer multiple tokens to one address, as I would think it'd save gas.

    Any input appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/EducationIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereum 2.0 launches and one of the most anticipated feature is live, Time to DApps takes a look at this feature

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Should people that have only a few ETH stake on Kraken?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I'm new in crypto so I only have access to a few ETH, is it worthwhile to stake on an exchange like Kraken? I'm fine with earning 5% APY at bare minimum on it but I know it's for an undetermined amount of time. I've already recognized that I have a bad habit of not accumulating ETH and BTC and trying to ape in on the next big alt coin, so having it locked up in a time investment might actually be a good thing for me lmao.

    What are you guys doing? Is it a good idea?

    submitted by /u/DingoCrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanism to travel through blockchain historical state

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:57 AM PST

    I'm looking for a way to set my ganache (or node or infura or anything) environment so that it is set pointing to a paricular block number and then allow me to run a series of view contract executions (no update of ethereum state) primarily run uniswap pair price analysis and kyber price analysis, then increment the block, and then run the same series of view contract executions.

    The purpose is really to just gain historical price information

    I have seen for uniswap you potentially can get the price information using the subgraph (https://www.reddit.com/r/UniSwap/comments/jfx8a6/getting_historical_data_1h_data_from_subgraph/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3), which is what https://info.uniswap.org/home to fetch its historical data. But my preference would be to be able to actually set the ethereum state and updte to make it more generic across different exchanges or contracts.

    I also don't quite know if i've got anything I could for kyber

    After doing a bit of research, the closest thing I can think of:

    1. Fork main net using ganache CLI and set the block number i wish to start at

    2. Run pair and contract view methods for uniswap and kyber

    3. Fetch the next block number details from infura ()

    4. find a method or way that allows me to add the block to the ganache local fork (fingers cross this exists and is not too complicated to do)

    5. Repeat from step 2

    Let me know if i've missed something that already exists or a much easier way of doing it.

    submitted by /u/layz9000
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereum Addresses Holding 1 ETH Tops All-Time High

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    ONE MILLION DEFI USERS!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Are you staking ETH 2.0

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:47 PM PST

    If you haven't yet or you're not going to, how come?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/2DumbTv
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereum 2.0 Staking — How it works

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    crypto starter info

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Hi, Im just getting into crypto so I know I have a lot to learn. I have just set up a node and wondering how long it will take to sync, if its properly set up and generally what can I do with it.
    Ive googled a bit for it but most of what I have found is pretty confusing and there are a lot of options.

    Would someone please point me towards a good general source of info?

    submitted by /u/flurbius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment