• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    BTC Surviving 72 Hours with ONLY Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash as a Total Newbie

    BTC Surviving 72 Hours with ONLY Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash as a Total Newbie


    Surviving 72 Hours with ONLY Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash as a Total Newbie

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    BTC has a strange "network effect" problem: the more it's used, the less usable it becomes.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Quick Update On What I Am Doing For Bitcoin Cash.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I was supposed to write this on read.cash but I am a little embarrassed about the tipping on my articles. I did request the read.cash developer to give users the option to turn the tipping section off and I haven't heard back. That's why I'm writing on Reddit for now.

    Some people knew that I received a big tip on read.cash and I thought I would also like to explain how I am reinvesting those money into adding value towards Bitcoin Cash. By adding value, I mean if you're a Bitcoin Cash holder, I'm doing things that may be helpful to your investment.

    The most recent example is the demo video showing the capabilities of Bitcoin Cash and Defi Smart Contracts on Bitcoin Cash.

    Video (English): https://youtu.be/CHObSuXpDFk

    Video (Chinese): https://youtu.be/PokZuDpLAxg

    I spent money to develop the demo application as seen in the video. I had to pay the Chinese translator and the voice actor/actress for both the videos. Hopefully some wallet developers take those ideas and run with it. I really believe we can grow the network effects of Bitcoin Cash much faster by making that one click button to onboard all my mobile contacts into Bitcoin Cash.

    I'm also looking to hire somebody to help grow the adoption for Bitcoin Cash in Singapore. However, my budget is really tight so I'm still searching around for the right people to help me out. People in my countries have high salaries so it's not easy when I have a super tight budget to work with.

    I am also preparing a presentation for VCs and probably Management Funds in Singapore. I'll probably bring them to lunch or dinner for discussions (so some money will be invested to build these relationships). I wanted to convince them why it make sense to allocate part of their investment funds into Bitcoin Cash. Whether they do it or not, that's out of my control though.

    And all these efforts are possible because of Marc De Mesel's big tip (even though he did not ask for anything in return). The motivational factor of that tip far exceeds the monetary value of it. And I'm re-investing some of these money strategically over time to grow the value of Bitcoin Cash for everybody (including myself since I'm fully vested in Bitcoin Cash).

    In the last 4 years, I had also spent lots of money developing multiple BCH projects. I would say that the amount spent is way more than the tips I received but people only see the tips I received and didn't realize the money I spent all these time.

    And if you want to receive a big tip, it's very simple. Do the work to grow the value of all Bitcoin Cash holders and when you increase 10x the value of my Bitcoin Cash investment, I'm very happy to share 5% of those gains with you. And that's my advice on how you can get a big tip.

    submitted by /u/MobTwo
    [link] [comments]

    Free Bitcoin Cash sharing Friday! :)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Can You Live on Bitcoin Cash in 2020? An Interview with Marc Falzon

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:54 PM PST

    "The reason I wasnt into Bitcoin earlier, it was too complicated"

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Bitcoin Cash is the ideal currency for international trade

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    The stormy history and exciting future of Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Bitcoin.com Wallet Flipstarter Teaser

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Hello All,

    I'm not particularly thrilled about pointing out the obvious, however I've been using btc I acquired years ago and the only thing I prefer about it over Bitcoin Cash is it's current price...

    I spent over 0.14 USD to move some funds, I didn't need the funds straight away so I choose the smallest recommended fee. Who knew that almost a week later the funds are not where I need them.

    Why are people accepting this?

    submitted by /u/CryptoNoobieFOMO
    [link] [comments]

    I need an Android BCH address watcher

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I used to use BTC Wallet Watcher but it no longer supports BCH. I scour the Play Store every six months looking for a simple app to watch paper wallet addresses and always end up empty handed. Yet there is half a dozen or so available for BTC:/ Can someone please point me in a direction I haven't yet looked, or else is someone out there with the know-how, free time and desire to make one happen?

    submitted by /u/hero462
    [link] [comments]

    Alert Tomorrow something nice will happen in Venezuela

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Giving Away $1,000 of BCH to random friends, on my Facebook!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Giving Away $1,000 of BCH to random friends, on my Facebook!

    Gave away $800 last week.... Lots of Lucky Random winners...

    Why am I doing this? Just Because... It feels good to GIVE.... and Next week it will bring awareness to the BCH Community because itll be a 1k GIVEAWAY in Bitcoin Cash.... having them download the bitcoin cash wallet....

    So. Yea. Pretty Fun.

    If you'd like to follow me, follow my twitter... at

    https://twitter.com/Davidscrypto

    https://preview.redd.it/637qv8whm8361.png?width=432&format=png&auto=webp&s=a2285b5a959c110a77683de6997513b2b2c852ea

    https://www.facebook.com/Davoheh/posts/4092094800804728

    submitted by /u/Davoheh
    [link] [comments]

    r/bitcoin is worse than thought - stupidity to the max

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:46 AM PST

    So i replied to someone in r/bitcoin who wanted to accept BTC in his store. I replied with yes, but actually no, unless BCH (because use case: fees, transaction times etc). Hurr durr, 'this sub is about btc not about bch' and comment was deleted.

    Its very sad because i have given OP all the answers he needed to set it up and improving his business big time. But i think a couple of people really still think that btc can be used for day to day transactions.

    So here my question: how can one think bitcoin core can be a world currency? dogecoin has better chances for that.

    submitted by /u/finallyReform
    [link] [comments]

    How to see all ongoing Flipstarter campaigns

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Is there one site that links to all the Flipstarter campaigns that are currently running?

    submitted by /u/fixthetracking
    [link] [comments]

    How do I exchange one altcoin for the other via an exchange such as Binance?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    My question isn't directly related to Bicoin Cash.

    I'm not a complete newbie but I haven't used exchanges.

    Let's take Binance. I deposit, say, Ethereum, to my wallet from my desktop wallet. And I want to exchange it to, say, Cardano. Where do I go there and what do I do?

    P.S.

    My question is about how to do it at Binance only

    I don't consider changenow.io and the like.

    submitted by /u/zigra0018
    [link] [comments]

    Can not escrow coins in local.bitcoin.com since a couple of hours

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Do you guys have the same problem, or is it only me?

    submitted by /u/ErdoganTalk
    [link] [comments]

    Binance Expects Up to USD 1B In Profits This Year + More News

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Block #664534 mined with one transaction and 0 fees paid

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    App sweet.io heaviliy testing SLP for on-chain reward tokens

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:43 AM PST

    It's always fun to go to https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/tokens and see what new tokens are getting created. For a while now the app sweet.io that connects fans to artists seems to be experimenting with SLP tokens as rewards.

    It's a great use case and they seem to be ramping up the testing volume lately: https://i.imgur.com/JtaDpg0.png

    5 of the 6 highest tx volume SLP tokens today are sweet.io collectibles.

    Here's an example of one of the collectible's document urls: https://collectible.staging.sweet.io/series/306

    submitted by /u/saddit42
    [link] [comments]

    New people asking, "How do I pull it out?"

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    My thoughts on when NEW people who get into crypto... the first question they ask is how do I pull it out?

    https://read.cash/@Crypto.guy/crypto-currency-most-widely-asked-question-how-do-i-pull-it-out-521c36ce

    submitted by /u/Davoheh
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The two tasks of the "Bitcoin community" are: 1. Scaling the transaction throughput & decentralized infrastructure 2. Mass adoption 10x 100x 1000x 10,000x, 100,000x....Everything else is just noise

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:47 AM PST

    ELI20 AnyHedge (and a usecase)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    What's AnyHedge? It's non-custodial risk-trading contract It lets you to trade the volatility of USD price of BCH.

    Say I'm a merchant and I want to accept BCH, but it has several % swings on the daily. Sure, positive swings are cool, but negative swings really kill the business. I'd like to accept BCH without the risk of not being able to pay my suppliers and employees at the end of the month.

    Say I'm a trader. The bigger the volatility, the bigger the (potential) profits. I want more volatility/leverage.

    If we're a merchant and a trader our needs and business models are different. AnyHedge lets the merchant stabilize the USD value of their holdings, while increasing the volatility/leverage exposure for the trader in a mutually beneficial contract.


    How will it benefit BCH?

    1. It has a real usecase for Merchants and Traders, so it has potential to increase adoption for both
    2. It's DeFi on BCH with the UTXO model (with all the advantages and disadvantages it has compared to ETH)

    Does this help?

    submitted by /u/mtrycz
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like voluntarism.dev wants to help people to sell their BCHA with a shapeshift-like service.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Yesterday it was announced that the index provider of the US financial giant S&P Global will add indices for cryptocurrencies in 2021. Technical Analysis of BTC/USD for December 4, 2020.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Pakistan is approaching the legalization of cryptocurrencies

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment