• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, December 05, 2020

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, December 05, 2020


    Daily Discussion, December 05, 2020

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Please utilize this sticky thread for all general Bitcoin discussions! If you see posts on the front page or /r/Bitcoin/new which are better suited for this daily discussion thread, please help out by directing the OP to this thread instead. Thank you!

    If you don't get an answer to your question, you can try phrasing it differently or commenting again tomorrow.

    Join us in the r/Bitcoin Chatroom!

    Please check the previous discussion thread for unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/rBitcoinMod
    [link] [comments]

    MicroStrategy has purchased approximately 2,574 bitcoins for $50.0 million

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Don't you love it how 19k has become so boring for us already? Each morning i wake up and see 19xxx i'm like meh... LoL.. This is the miracle of bitcoin; gets you greedy so quickly. your dreams became bigger, and it give you hope for the next day starting. Btw nothing is inside no need to click :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Wow

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Been around for a while and just want y'all to realize the price has been chilling at 18-19k for almost 10 days with minimal hype... just amazing if you think about it.

    submitted by /u/nitra007
    [link] [comments]

    Should I invest in Bitcoin?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    "Just buy $1 worth of bitcoin" - 9 may 2013 ..... We just had to listen to this man

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    When you try to explain that Bitcoin is going to 100K with PlanB chart

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Eye of the needle

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:13 AM PST

    18,562,756 out of 21,000,000 btc have already been mined, or about 88%, leaving only 12% to be mined.

    The existing 88% is held primarily by plebs all over the internet, with a few OG whales and a very small set of high net worth individuals.

    But governments, central banks, corporations and mega-rich individuals, despite all their wealth, are not yet large holders of btc.

    They'll be fighting over that last unmined 12% of the supply.

    What's the long term value of a sat, if all the demand of governments/central banks/corps/billionaires gets squeezed into only 12% of the btc supply?

    Their only other option is to try to pry sats out of the hands of hodlers at whatever price a hodler asks.

    But if the plebs hodl, the govs/banks/corps/billionaires will all be squeezed into that last 12% of supply.

    Hodl.

    submitted by /u/facepalm5000
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t need to buy 1 Bitcoin. Buy a fraction. #stacksats

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Selling my Bitcoin is one of the hardest decisions I’ve had to make

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Been completely HODLing for a couple years now, slowly adding to my portfolio but this year was a wild ride. At first, I was doing fine even when the pandemic hit and I even managed to add some to my portfolio when the prices were <$10k. But a whole bunch of stuff happened recently and I'm in a pretty shit position financially so I ended having to sell a significant chunk of my portfolio. I spent a week debating this before I finally pulled the trigger.

    When I first invested, I believed that BTC would rise high and I still do but I did not think it would be this hard to sell. I just wanted to make this post to get it off my chest.

    submitted by /u/SinArchbish0p
    [link] [comments]

    MicroStrategy discloses new $50 million bitcoin buy

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:02 PM PST

    The biggest indicator that the price should continue to go up is that we didn't have a massive dump after a crazy parabolic green candle like we did in Dec 2017 or summer 2019. BTC is still way above the 21 week moving average and almost 20% of all dollars in existence was printed in 2020.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Be prepare to ������

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    What if there is two same recovery seeds or passwords for a Ledger or Trezor?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:26 AM PST

    How do they know it is yours?

    submitted by /u/ooooiiiixxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin is now the 7th Biggest currency �� in the world

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Bitcoin is now the 7th Biggest currency 💱 in the world, the Rankings in Trillions-

    1. #AUD $0.13
    2. #RUB $0.16
    3. #CAD $0.34
    4. #BTC $0.36
    5. #INR $0.6
    6. #CHF $0.8
    7. #JPY $1
    8. #CNY $1.2
    9. #EUR $1.7
    10. #USD $4.9
    submitted by /u/cryptokoalaAus
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin changes the way I see the world forever

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Every time I look outside the window, I see imaginary trading graphs.

    submitted by /u/kola401
    [link] [comments]

    Bank of England doesn't know where £50 Billion in cash has gone

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    "King Dollar Dethroned?" - Live on CNBC - Bitcoin To Ascend? - Dec 4th 2020

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Bitcoin boardgame? Ideas?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Just had this idea, haven't thought any further about it.

    Please comment your ideas.

    See if we can get something good going.

    You wouldn't need a banker ;)

    submitted by /u/TradeBitter
    [link] [comments]

    I just spent bitcoin for the first time.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I should start by saying, I have sold bitcoin in the past as in turned it into USD. But for the first time, I just spent bitcoin and wow...

    The purchase wasn't anything amazing, a gift card actually, from Coincards. But the process, is what impressed me. I picked out my item, hit checkout, scanned the address QR code and done. Within 5 minutes they emailed me my gift card. It felt like the first time I ever paid in a store using NFC on my phone. Magic. So fast, didn't need to get my debit card out. Fantastic.

    I like to HODL as much as the next guy but when I occasionally need funds it's great to know it's not a hassle to use my crypto quickly and easily. I've been enlightened and will probably never sell my crypto for fiat ever again.

    submitted by /u/jzanni003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment