• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Bitcoin Cash Instacoin has launched a new website that allows Canadians to sell their Bitcoin Cash directly online. The new service, called Instacoin Direct, provides users with a reloadable prepaid Visa® card for settling their cryptocurrency.

    Bitcoin Cash Instacoin has launched a new website that allows Canadians to sell their Bitcoin Cash directly online. The new service, called Instacoin Direct, provides users with a reloadable prepaid Visa® card for settling their cryptocurrency.


    Instacoin has launched a new website that allows Canadians to sell their Bitcoin Cash directly online. The new service, called Instacoin Direct, provides users with a reloadable prepaid Visa® card for settling their cryptocurrency.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Get Set Up To Build On BCH — Developer Resources — CoinParty2020 Hackathon

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    A Day In Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Today is an exciting day as I make my way to the airport. As I walk past Starbucks, the smell of coffee is simply alluring. I ordered a Cappuccino and scan the QR code to pay with my Bitcoin Cash. It's done in seconds and I rushed to board the plane. I'm travelling to Tokyo for an urgent last minute business meeting today.

    Few hours later, I arrived at the Tokyo Haneda Airport. Feeling hungry and angry, I ordered some sushi. The payment with Bitcoin Cash on the ordering machine was smooth and instant. I didn't even notice there was any transaction fees. Thankfully, I don't need to setup stupid lightning nodes or check the mempool or do all kinds of weird shit like in other cryptocurrencies. All I did was scan the QR code, slide to confirm payment, and that's it. Instant, reliable, smooth peer to peer Bitcoin Cash transaction for less than a cent.

    Shortly after my Tokyo meeting was done, I invited the clients to dine at one of many resturants that accept Bitcoin Cash in Japan (because I don't have any Japanese Yen with me!). Once again, the experience was amazing. It was impressive how easy and simple it is to pay directly with Bitcoin Cash. It's instant, reliable, almost free transaction that went from my phone directly to the resturant owner's phone.

    Unfortunately, I had to leave early because I was rushing another flight to Venezuela for another business meeting. Stupid boss, sending me everywhere for meetings. When I reached Venezuela, it opened my eyes to the plight of Venezuelans everywhere. Their savings had been eroded by hyperinflation and with their current income, they abolutely cannot afford to pay few dollars in fees every single transaction. Bitcoin Cash is like a humanitarian aid for Venezuelans (and humanitarian aid for many other countries plighted by monetary crisis), protecting them from their inflationary fiat money and allowing them to transact without barriers. It opened my eyes how Bitcoin Cash is really changing the world, one life at a time, one country at a time.

    3 countries in a day, 1 Bitcoin Cash, 1 International Currency that facilitates trades between people and countries. Did I mention that I have never spent a single dollar of fiat money in this day? My air ticket and hotels were also paid with Bitcoin Cash. This is revolutionary and there is only 21 million Bitcoin Cash available ever. I want to be part of this bright beautiful future and when I buy Bitcoin Cash, I am voting for this future with my money.

    submitted by /u/MobTwo
    [link] [comments]

    These Flipstarters NEED YOU!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Bitcoin Will Hit 20,000! Don’t Miss Out! Try The deVere Crypto app today!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment