• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/01/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Ripple Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/01/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf


    Daily Ripple/XRP Discussion Thread 12/01/20 [Join Our Discord] invite link: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Hello! It's Tuesday. Welcome to our daily discussion thread.

    You can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP here.

    Before posting, read the r/Ripple rules on the sidebar and also check out the thread containing helpful links: https://redd.it/7l94ng

    If you see any rule-breaking content, please report by contacting the moderator team modmail

    We now have an official discord channel dedicated to r/Ripple: discord.gg/7Bv2rYf

    This channel is also used for r/XRP. While there are rules to follow, it will be a more relaxed environment where

    you can discuss anything related to Ripple and XRP. The channel is not affiliated with Ripple the company.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Kraken will support the Spark $FLR Airdrop Program

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Don't Lose Your XRP - Phishing Email Example

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Ripple Partner Forte Signs Legendary Sim Developer

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    XRP to Be Used in Demo Experiment by FXcoin and Sumitomo Corporation

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    RippleNet Member BBVA to Help Turkey Implement Instant Payments This Year

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Ripple Executive Says That Days of Bitcoin Maximalism Are "Over"

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Ripple Co-Founder Ramps Up Sales of XRP Due to 'Radical Increase' in Volume, Says Crypto Researcher

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    BTSE Exchange Announces Spark Airdrop Support

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Get my xrp off defunct ripple desktop wallet

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:01 PM PST

    I bought some xrp years ago before the massive bull run. I have been hodling and not paying much attention, but I just heard about this spark airdrop and want to get some.

    I had my xrp stashed in ripple desktop wallet, but it is now defunct and I can't access it. I read about toast wallet on here, but that also seems to be shut down.

    Do I just import it into an active wallet so I can transfer it to an exchange (uphold) that supports the airdrop? What wallet is best these days? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/BadData99
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone ELI5 the Spark airdrop thing?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    New to airdrops and don't know how to be a part of it.

    I have my XRP secret key and XRP address.

    Should I put it into a wallet? What wallet will get the airdrop? Does RippleX still exist?

    I don't want to keep my coins with an exchange.

    submitted by /u/engineeredthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Flare airdrop: transfer XRP back after snapshot

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Probably a noob question, but I want to know for sure:

    I keep my XRP at Kraken, which does not support the FLR airdrop. If I transfer my XRP to an exchange which does support the airdrop, will I still receive my FLR if I transfer my XRP back to Kraken after the snapshot?

    submitted by /u/GTCG
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an article.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Someone posted a link to an article recently that spoke about XRP and BTC as it relates to "value" vs price. It was a commentary on the use case of XRP vs btc.

    Anyone happen to have a link to that article? My searches are not proving fruitful. It was a great article for people new to the space.

    Edit: found it it.

    http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Case-for-XRP

    submitted by /u/banjopicker74
    [link] [comments]

    Binance.com doesn't serve US customers anymore?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:22 PM PST

    I haven't been in the loop and got an email from Binance last week saying they don't serve US customers any longer and my account will be locked in 2 weeks. Wondering what my alternative options are. What does everyone here use?

    submitted by /u/pyramix
    [link] [comments]

    Flare Snapshot Concerns

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Has anyone discussed the implication of a flare snapshot of the communities holdings? If the flare drop will calculate all hodler's positions and their destination addresses (sent/received), that seems to defeat the purpose of decentralization and discretion.

    If XRP is truly poised to be the world's reserve currency and bridge asset of digital assets , does it concern anyone else to reveal their holdings?

    submitted by /u/Vassera
    [link] [comments]

    Exodus wallet flare claim

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Hi all, from what I see claiming your flare with exodus wallet really comes down to sending your xrp to it and then just clicking to register your xrp. Is it really this simple? Any experience with this? I don't want to thing I am all set and done and then not being able to reclaim flares.

    submitted by /u/SquarelyCubed
    [link] [comments]

    XRP To $1 ONLY when this happens!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Flare/SPARK: How long will the snapshot take

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:31 AM PST

    The snapshot will be taken by Flare on 12/12 at 00:00 GMT but I wonder how long will the snapshot take? Will it be done instantly or will it take a few minutes / hours? Important topic for those who want to sell right after.

    submitted by /u/cpplp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment