• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    GPU Mining Monthly Simple Questions Thread - November 2020

    GPU Mining Monthly Simple Questions Thread - November 2020


    Monthly Simple Questions Thread - November 2020

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Thanks to /r/buildapc, we're stealing this periodic thread idea! Thanks guys!


    This thread is for simple questions that don't warrant their own thread (although we strongly suggest checking the sidebar and searching before posting!).

    Examples of questions:

    • What should I mine?

    • Is this build good enough to mine?

    • Which PSU should I get for _____ GPUs?

    Important: Downvotes are strongly discouraged in this thread. Sorting by new is strongly encouraged.

    Please remember that we're here to HELP you, not do it for you.

    Have a question about the subreddit or otherwise for /r/gpumining mods? We welcome your mod mail!


    Many questions/concerns already answered in our sub's WIKI: https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/wiki/index


    Previous Monthly "Simple Questions" Threads:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Will gaming with one gpu while mining with another gpu affect the hashrate?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I have a pc with a 1660ti which is currently mining , i wanna buy a 5700xt to upgrade my gpu but untill i sell the 1660 ti i still want to mine with it . My question is, will playing games with 5700xt affect the hashrate on the 1660ti ?

    submitted by /u/LilRobloz
    [link] [comments]

    Ive got all hardware, what software do I need?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Okay so I went ahead and got 8x rx5700 and will be receiving my ordered wares the coming week. I'm not really up to date on how I set up the OS/ software side of things. I've heard about HiveOs and seen that many use Windows. Can I use only HiveOs and no Windows or do I need Windows first anyway?

    Any advice on software very appreciated! Thanks

    submitted by /u/1helpfuldog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment