• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    GPU Mining What's going on with ETH rewards?

    GPU Mining What's going on with ETH rewards?


    What's going on with ETH rewards?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I've been mining eth with 8x RX580 for the last 2 years. I have consistently gotten .018-.022 rewards. The last 2 days the rewards shot up to .038. Anyone know why? Did the DAG finally get to the size that 4gb cards dropped off?

    submitted by /u/Veek_Himself
    [link] [comments]

    How to get 30mh/s on rx 570?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I am new to gpu mining, I was mining on cpu and it was cool. Now I have a rx 570 4gb and I want to mine eth, but I can't get 30mh/s. I have just set on the amd driver the compute mode but still I can't get 30mh/s. Does anyone have a good bios for eth mining or any other tips? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/yoyo20016
    [link] [comments]

    I think I miscalculated the wattage (blew the PSU)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Im working on my first rig and pulled an older AMD FX8300-black (8core and 16G) motherboard/cpu/memory. It was running great on a 350w PSU.

    I put it in a new case with 2x RX470 cards and a new 500w PSU.

    It ran for about an hour then the PSU died.

    I replaced it with a nicer 500w and trying to power the MB/CPU and 1x RX470. This PSU has a breaker and it runs tell I start mining, then trips the breaker when I start mining unless I under volt the RX470. (bios change from 1112mV to 900mV)

    How big of a PSU should I need for the MB and a couple of cards?

    submitted by /u/grandpasplace
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile RX470 ROI have reached it's historical minimum of 38 days. I n s a n e

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Meanwhile RX470 ROI have reached it's historical minimum of 38 days. I n s a n e

    Just look @ it. GPUs are just paying for themselves haha! https://www.kryptex.org/en/best-gpus-for-mining

    OLD beasts are basically multiply itself each 1-2 month

    Newer stuff is also performing

    Should I invest? Will the bubble POP? The prices have increased, but temptation to just slap a few RX470 rigs is TOO DAMN HIGH The graph looks sexy LOL https://www.kryptex.org/en/hardware/amd-rx-470

    submitted by /u/ValentinBoss
    [link] [comments]

    could not connect to ethash pool ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555 and asia1 . An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    What clients are you guys using right now to mine for eth/monero etc.?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    short cables... where can I find an extender

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    hello I am running into a problem where my rig frame is bigger than the cable that I get for crypto mining... and I don't have cables that can extend to that size... nor do I know any cables that can, does anyone have any links to these cables? I need an 8 pin GPU extender that can handle powering a GPU without damage and a USB extender that can handle GPU mining.

    submitted by /u/ConanWolf46
    [link] [comments]

    PowerColor RX 5700 XT Difference in undervolting result

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Bough a bunch of these to test and on certain cards I can get it to 950mv/1775mhz whereas on some cards I can barely get it below 1175mv at same mem clock. I'm fully aware of the silicon lottery but is it reasonable to expect such wide range in performance? Just want to make sure i'm not missing something.

    submitted by /u/j3r3myl1n2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment