• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Ethereum What's happening with the Medalla testnet? Validators losing all ETH..

    Ethereum What's happening with the Medalla testnet? Validators losing all ETH..


    What's happening with the Medalla testnet? Validators losing all ETH..

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    The Evolution of dOrg: The Builder DAO

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    district0x - The District Weekly — August 15th

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    How many tornado.cash anonymity sets are enough?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I see plenty of anonymity sets for Ether on tornado.cash but some of these other tokens have hardly any:

    • USDT: 103 (at 1k)
    • USDC: 17 (at 1k)
    • cDAI: 6 (at 50k cdai = $1037.60)
    • DAI: 112 (at 1k)

    Would you think these can't currently be mixed given the low levels of anonymity sets? What is the minimum number that would be required before we can consider this anonymous for these tokens?

    Also, for ETH at 2638 anonymity sets for 10 ethers, this is the total anonymity since the tornado.cash started. Is that even enough to say privacy is good enough?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/chiwalfrm
    [link] [comments]

    I want to sell my tabletop card game for Ethereum!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone!

    I'm probably a ethereum fan boy/ purist but honestly i'm perfectly fine with that. The global VM is going to change everything especially when Eth 2.0 launches!

    Anyway, I've started a board game company with my friends and I'm currently trying to convince them why accepting Ethereum is well worth the foreign exchange risk. However, my personal beliefs are that all of us in the community should be doing all we can to facilitate the use of ethereum as the currency of the 21st century by exchanging it for goods and services. I really want to argue my friends/partners down on this subject, do you think it's worth it?

    submitted by /u/cpthegame
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best use case that solves this problem?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    [ARTICLE] Open Source Finance: Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Movement

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    DeFi's are shaping open source finance and promising an accessible, verifiable, decentralized and censorship-resistant way to access financial services.

    Open source finance refers to financial softwares and softwares as a service of which the source code is made publicly available. Combined with the power of blockchain, open source financial software built on public chains are collectively referred to as Decentralized Finance (DeFi) applications.

    The article includes "What Open Source Finance and DeFi Bring Us" and "Types of DeFi applications".

    You can read rest of the article from the link below.

    https://www.resardis.com/articles/open-source-finance-decentralized-finance-movement/

    submitted by /u/siruiiuris
    [link] [comments]

    L2 and their own protocol tokens?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Why do so many of the L2 dapps have their own protocol tokens? E.g. Loopring, Raiden, Matic and OMG all have an embedded utility token. Other than getting rich, what's the rationale for embedding a token?

    submitted by /u/celticwarrior72
    [link] [comments]

    Idle Finance interest rates?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Interested in your experience with Idle Finance. I'm wary of the Idle Finance USDC interest rate (currently 20.35%). How can the USDC interest rate be that high if it is rebalancing between Compound (8.86%) and Fulcrum (1.29%)?

    submitted by /u/cpder
    [link] [comments]

    How do you import a paper Ethereum address to a Trezor One?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    So I have an Ethereum paper wallet, that is I have the address and private key of that Ethereum address written down on paper. I want to cash out the Ether. I am seeking the easiest way to send the Ether to some place to cash it out, like Coinbase. Can I do that, and if so, then how do I enter the private key in the Trezor so that I can then send the Ether?

    submitted by /u/Blueeyedgenie69
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereum’s Issuance: minerReward

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Value Arrays in Solidity

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    More Powerful Contract Libraries With State Variables

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I've Been Debating Mining Lately. What's Your Experience With Using A Typical Gaming Computer?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I've sporadically kept up with Ethereum news over the last few years but have gotten very interested with the mainstream launch of the DeFi platforms. I've decided that I would like to begin hedging my stock portfolio with interest earning protocols like Compound.

    I think mining would be a pretty manageable source of revenue that can also be used to at least pay gas fees transferring to Compound. I've been interested in building my own computer for awhile and figured now would be a good time to hit two birds with one stone.

    What's been your experience with mining via a gaming desktop? I've been eyeing the AMD RX 5700 XT both for its gaming capability and the projections on minerstat.com have it in the green significantly given my energy costs. I know eventually Ethereum will switch to PoS but I would like to start since (as far as I have understood) switching to other Ethash token shouldn't be much of an issue in both mining and converting to Ethereum.

    submitted by /u/Padrico
    [link] [comments]

    I keep hearing about bitcoin tokenisation

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I admit. Tokenisation sounds like a bad joke. I have bitcoin. Do I get any free tokens somewhere and how much are they worth?

    submitted by /u/ArrayBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t set up my eth testnet

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Hi ive tried all links , all videos everything seriously and i am just not able to set up the test net

    I have a windows and theres always something not working

    Either its denied permission in terminal even if im the only user

    Or software i have to dowload that i dont even know how to instal

    How do i do it with a 4 partie thank you

    submitted by /u/Oerofluta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment