• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Litecoin My personal experience in Litecoin mining.

    Litecoin My personal experience in Litecoin mining.


    My personal experience in Litecoin mining.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:11 AM PST

    I started mining Litecoin at the very end of December. I have bought an ASIC miner L3+ from Bitmain. I have operated it, for a period of three and a half months. You can read my journey for free here: https://medium.com/@roumbosalex/mining-litecoin-ltc-4f4af3199918 . There is a lot of information, with facts and numbers. It should help you decide if to mine or not. If you find it helpful, please clap ,so that it can be noticed! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Alexsmiling
    [link] [comments]

    Redeeming LTC

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Hi, sorry if this does not belong here, I am a noob in this matter.

    Anyway, I got sent a hash and a "gift code", and was told that I can redeem 5 ltc with this info. 99% likely a scam, but would still like to know if there is a way to "redeem" ltc using this info.

    submitted by /u/tsivouris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment