• Breaking News

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Litecoin Live sheep feeding with litecoin

    Litecoin Live sheep feeding with litecoin


    Live sheep feeding with litecoin

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:28 AM PST

    I have implemented feeding with litecoin . Simply scan QR send payment at least 0.5$ and once it confirmed dispenser will drop pellets live on video and send tx to the chat. here is the link https://www.twitch.tv/tanglesheep

    submitted by /u/bijec
    [link] [comments]

    Since you guys liked my article about wallets, here's an article about the Bitcoin halving.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Since we're 3 months away from the halving, I wrote this article to help people better understand what the Bitcoin halving is.

    I go over the basics, why it's important, and what's happened with the 2 previous halvings. I hope this is helpful for anyone looking to learn more about the Halving.

    submitted by /u/heist95
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin-Cred Alliance Allows LTC Holder to Earn Interest

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Pretty good pitch on how to spend some $LTC

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    @SatoshiLite: Litecoin Pool now has a setting that lets miners voluntarily donate any percent to Litecoin Foundation. If you are mining at @ltcpool, consider donating 1% to @LTCFoundation. - Hope to see more pools giving miners this option! ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Open-sourced shopping cart accepting Litecoin

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Let's say I wanted to start a store or market that accepts Litecoin for payments. Is anyone aware of any open-source solutions to reduce development costs?

    submitted by /u/gatmac5
    [link] [comments]

    LTC not sending, problem with an ancient client from 2013

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Hello everyone.

    I bought some LTC years ago, back in 2013. It just lied locally on an old laptop. Recently I tried to transfer the LTC out - and it seems hopeless.

    First of all, the old client (I think it's called Litecoin-QT) highlights in red any "new" address formats (those with "M" at the beginning) and forbids me to send anything there.

    I used this converter: https://litecoin-project.github.io/p2sh-convert/

    to downgrade the adress to the old format (the one with "3" at the beginning).

    It then permits me to send LTC, but they don't appear at their destination, neither in online transaction tracking. I tried this with different addresses and different providers - nothing.

    I downloaded Coinomi, used the "Legacy" address (beginning with "L"), it seemed to worked, the client even forced me to pay the fee, but in the end nothing was received, no tracking visible either - same story.

    I then backuped wallet.dat, moved it to a new laptop with a new Litecoin Core client, overwritten its wallet.dat - and the transaction history appeared in the new client, yet for some reason the balance is 0 total.

    What can I do?

    I guess it's also important to note that the old client has this alert saying:

    URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required

    Could this be the issue? Can I just "upgrade" the old client by installing the new Litecoin Core after all these years, will it properly overwrite previous install?

    Your help will be much appreciated, since I'm not much of a tech guy myself.

    Best,

    CB

    submitted by /u/Clay_Burton
    [link] [comments]

    Charlie Lee's Proposed 1% Miner Reward Sharing With Litecoin Foundation Now on LTC Pool

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Coinbase commerce stealing customer funds. Beware all coinbase account holders

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Electrum ltc phishing site

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Looks like there is a phishing site over at: https://electrumltc.org/

    I noticed it showing when I did a search for 'electrum ltc' in ddg although I don't see it showing up with google.

    The real site for electrum ltc is here: https://electrum-ltc.org/

    I already reported it, but it would help if others can do the same. Thanks.

    https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_general/ contact@stopbadware.org phishing-report@us-cert.gov

    Hosting provider for this site: https://www.shinjiru.com.my/contact-us/

    submitted by /u/bonestabone
    [link] [comments]

    STEALING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    You scammed brothgar of his channel why do you stoop so low to steal a small youtubers channel like wtf

    submitted by /u/lordyundead30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment