• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Litecoin Can someone help me locate my LTC

    Litecoin Can someone help me locate my LTC


    Can someone help me locate my LTC

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Today I was checking my Ledger if my LTC was still untouched. But I saw that the balance was 0,00 No worries I must have wired them to a exchange, was my first thought.

    With help of BlockCypher I realized I transferred 1,96 LTC from my Ledger to Bittrex.

    So I checked Bittrex and the next problem was there. It was wired to another address ( 3NXy557FNTpDwewsiHEWfr75U1RuRDnKHa )

    Checking this address I only saw that there was 4 LTC on this address received, the exact amount I'm missing.

    Can someone please let me know how to check where it is stored (I think it's a exchange, because I only have the Ledger as a hardware wallet)

    Thank you kindly.

    Link: http. s://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/3NXy557FNTpDwewsiHEWfr75U1RuRDnKHa/

    Ps. Sorry for my English, not my native tongue.

    submitted by /u/BilboBalzak
    [link] [comments]

    The Litecoin market is getting more unified and accessible: OTC venues—featuring some of the most competitive LTC prices and least trade slippage—now available on the same integrated order book that also includes all major LTC exchanges.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Litecoin.team an (ongoing) archive of the history and timeline of Litecoin.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Coinbase launches margin trading for some users

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Wikileaks now accepts Litecoin donations.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    LitecoinPool Opens Miner Donations to Support Litecoin Development.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Scam being run on a youtube livestream right now.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Someone is posing as the Litecoin Foundation and streaming an old video. It is disturbing that there are 1100+ people watching it right now...I hope no one has donated.

    submitted by /u/poopinfinoopin
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptocurrency adoption in 2020

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment