• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    GPU Mining We are Hunting user votes and reviews about popular crypto traders.

    GPU Mining We are Hunting user votes and reviews about popular crypto traders.


    We are Hunting user votes and reviews about popular crypto traders.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    R9 Fury Nitro - More specifics on the undervolt from earlier

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:05 PM PST

    What’s the best Bios mod for rx 580 for mining ?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    I have a few rx 580 lying around so I decide to start mining. I know mining not profitable now but I have free power and want to hold the coins for the future. So 1. What's the best bios for rx 580? 2. What coin should I mine eth ? 3. Where do I mine ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/cuongvfc
    [link] [comments]

    What I can mine with a 3GB graphics card?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I have an old GTX 1060(3GB) card which I used for gaming but I want to mine Cryptocurrency with it but ETH is not supporting this card don't even know why I have tried to mine another coin such as ZEL but it is also not supporting this card.

    Is there any coin that can be mined with this card or it is useless for mining?

    submitted by /u/AbleTest
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment