• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    GPU Mining Massive Crypto Mining Farm Tour | Bitcoin, Dash, and GPU Mining!

    GPU Mining Massive Crypto Mining Farm Tour | Bitcoin, Dash, and GPU Mining!


    Massive Crypto Mining Farm Tour | Bitcoin, Dash, and GPU Mining!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Looking for Platform Suggestions for my 5x RX570 Rig

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I decided to play in mining a bit again. I have my old rig sitting here - I used to run Radeon 270s in it, then retired it. Then ran 1070's in it years later. I sold off my 1070's over a year ago and just picked up some RX 570s for cheap to stick back in the rig. I am just playing around because I like learning and optimizing.

    I've been seeing a lot about HIVE OS. It looks great but I see it isn't free to me because I have 5 workers. Is that correct?

    I already have Windows 10 installed. I am not interested in running Linux other than a plug-n-play like Hive! Any suggestions for the a hobbyist such as myself with regard to mining platforms?

    submitted by /u/ClockerXP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment