• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Ethereum Is this chart true? Does ETH have more transactions compared to BTC?

    Ethereum Is this chart true? Does ETH have more transactions compared to BTC?


    Is this chart true? Does ETH have more transactions compared to BTC?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Still trying to figure out what DeFi is? Try this.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Rotki, the porfolio tracker that respects your privacy, v1.1.1 is out with CoinbasePRO support, brand new UI and more

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Ethereum is interacting with the Sony Playstation 4 network through Littlstar VR and the Ara token. You can generate your wallet and get 100 tokens.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Podcast interview with Jason Goldberg, CEO of Pepo and OST: "There is so much momentum behind Ethereum that it’s going to be very difficult to compete with it. Everyone that I know that is building anything of interest, is building it on Ethereum."

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:25 AM PST

    What's New in Eth2 - 7 February 2020

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    SEC.gov: A Proposal to Fill the Gap Between Regulation and Decentralization

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    ETH futures will launch on a CFTC regulated exchange this year, most 2020 Outlook survey takers believe

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Should I use the ERC20 or BEP2 network on Binance to transfer my ETH funds to Coinbase?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:50 PM PST

    I've had my ETH sitting on Binance for a few years and want to transfer it back over to Coinbase finally but I'm not sure what the difference is between the two networks and which will be safest/most compatible with Coinbase.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LegendaryBuddha
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to looking into cryptocurrencies: what needs to happen to have the value of eth increase?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Smart Contracts Are Protocols. Protocols need to be secure and regularly audited.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Blockchain Technology: America Falling Behind Rest of World

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Getting tokens off MyEtherWallet?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Hey. Sorry to ask what I would imagine an insanely noob question, but I have not used the ETH blockchain for a good number of years. I have just logged in to MEW to get some KICK tokens off it on to KuCoin, but it keeps failing my transaction and saying it's been reverted by EVM. I have set my GAS limit to 1000000 with a GWEI 9 which should cost $2.01, but it just won't go through? What am I doing wrong? ;/

    submitted by /u/MalakezDarnos
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever happened to blockchain gaming?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Hedge your bets while contributing to conservation

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Metamask Alternatives? Secure 2FA Wallets?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    It's surprising to realize just how reliant the whole Ethereum ecosystem is on Metamask. I haven't seen any alternatives that do everything Metamask does, and few that provide even a significant subset of its functionality.

    That said I don't trust Metamask to hold a lot of funds. And many weird defi tokens aren't supported by hardware wallets or wallet apps (ie. iDai, Chai, Tokensets).

    Personally I just need something a little more secure to hold tokens. I don't understand why every wallet doesn't simply allow you to add custom tokens.

    I was able to successfully transfer unsupported tokens out of my Ledger Nano with MyEtherWallet, but the interface had serious problems. To make this work I had to agree to ~5 different screens on the Nano without reading them in order to make the transaction happen before it timed out. I think this had something to do with the Windows security dialog bug.

    Argent looked like a good solution, but it doesn't provide a passphrase to restore my wallet or duplicate it to another device. No idea what happens if my phone dissappears or Argent dissappears. They say their guardian system will restore my keys, but this raises more questions than it answers. I can't trust this with any significant funds. Not your keys...

    Gnosis Safe does provide a passphrase but only provides 2FA through a mysterious key card of some kind.

    Does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/flossraptor
    [link] [comments]

    The District Weekly — February 8th

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Download Defi Excel Data

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Is anyone aware of where one can download Defi excel data. Looking to download total value locked in USD, ETH, DAI, etc in an excel format.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DJWhizzy
    [link] [comments]

    NFT.NYC Feb 20th Conference Developer tickets (in NFT form) 1/3 the cost (12 left)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Publishing my first novel on the Ethereum blockchain! Blue Screen, a young adult (computer) science fiction novel.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment