• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Cryptocurrency Daily Discussion - February 2, 2020 (GMT+0)

    Cryptocurrency Daily Discussion - February 2, 2020 (GMT+0)


    Daily Discussion - February 2, 2020 (GMT+0)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Discussion. Please read the disclaimer, guidelines, and rules before participating.


    Disclaimer:

    Though karma rules still apply, moderation is less stringent on this thread than on the rest of the sub. Therefore, consider all information posted here with several liberal heaps of salt, and always cross check any information you may read on this thread with known sources. Any trade information posted in this open thread may be highly misleading, and could be an attempt to manipulate new readers by known "pump and dump (PnD) groups" for their own profit. BEWARE of such practices and exercise utmost caution before acting on any trade tip mentioned here.


    Rules:

    • All sub rules apply in this thread. The prior exemption for karma and age requirements is no longer in effect.
    • Discussion topics must be related to cryptocurrency.
    • Comments will be sorted by newest first.

    To see prior Skeptics Discussions, click here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's Time To Print. China to inject $174 billion of liquidity on Feb. 3 as markets reopen

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Nassim Taleb is betting on Cryptocurrency

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Why Africa is the new crucible of crypto

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Litecoin MimbleWimble January Development Update.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    How to transfer bitcoin into my bank account/Paypal?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    I play poker and I won some cash....and I decided to sign up for crypto via blockchain and coin base. I really have no idea what I am doing.... but I need to get this $$ into my account to pay for bills.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/QuestionableCouple
    [link] [comments]

    Beware Understanding These 4 Essential Things Before Buying Some Bitcoins

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:42 AM PST

    WeTrust’s CryptoUnlocked platform allows you to donate to crowdfunding causes, this is what crypto needs!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    This week's top Bitcoin, Crypto, Finance & Globals News

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Margin trading in the US?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Is there any exchange for US users that meets the following?

    1. Has margin with reasonable interest rates (<10% per year)
    2. Decent liquidity (can trade at least a few grand on major pairs without moving the market)
    3. Reasonable fees (0.1% trades, <$10 withdrawals)

    Binance, BitMEX, Bybit, etc. have outlawed US customers
    Kraken has relatively high trading fees and very high margin fees
    OKCoin has pretty low liquidity
    KuCoin looks like low liquidity and margin isn't integrated, you have to borrow manually from other traders

    submitted by /u/dlsso
    [link] [comments]

    Typical!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Should I FOMO into ORCHID / OXT ? [Price Analysis & Targets]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Crypterium scam

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    I sent .85130374 LTC from coinbase pro and it says completed on coinbase and I do not see it in my crypterium wallet account, this has been 35 minutes ago, but the transaction page says its available "instantly". I thought there would be some delay but after a while i started to get worried. Coinbase says the transaction is completed, but it is still not showing up. I want to know where is my litecoin. Crypterium support is just straight up ignoring me in the chat inside the app. this is making me think there are completly incompetent or this is actually a big scam. A lot of youtubers and other sources says crypterium is good, I am reaching out to them for a refund but i doubt ill get it. Man i am glad i only wasted 50 bucks. I want my money for as a full refund. This is an unfair buisiness practice and I dont understand why it is not showing up on the app. I contacted coinbase support and everything is good on their side, but the crypterium app isnt displaying the funds. Crypterium Support intitially had the nerve to say it was coinbase (ive been using them for years and i have never had this problem), well that got dismissed quickly as coinbase was able to prove the transaction page saying went through. I showed them that and now they are just ignoring my chat and emails. Even if the money does go through, I want it back crypterium is a SCAM. there tx page says "instantly" but it has been over an hour now and still no funds. Avoid Crypterium at all costs. They will rob you and act like it is the other exchanges fault. Support is pretty much non existent. i have the transaction ID page here

    https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/4295ec8a2eff0da0159e80f08b1bf82c592774e97ef90dad2b62e3ded3d90641/

    Has anyone else experienced this? please help I am concerned. Even if the funds do show up eventually, it wasnt "instantly" like their app says. This is representative of shoddy business practices and at least the support can tell me it will take a few hours (hopefully not days) for the transaction to go through (even if it does)

    TLDR I think crypterium is a scam with proof above, has anyone been scammed by this company?

    submitted by /u/bone_shadows
    [link] [comments]

    Revived random cryptocurrency on January 30

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Anyone else receive a random Crypto called "KickToken"? I logged into my cold storage app today and noticed 888,888 tokens for this currency received on January 30th...it's a small sum, like $100, but is this a new scam? Unsure how it would be since it's now on my ledger...

    submitted by /u/lordrenovatio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment