• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    BTC Always remember — the original Bitcoin forked into 2 different coins: Bitcoin Core/SegWit & Bitcoin Cash. Only Bitcoin Cash preserves the original principles of bitcoin, even though the other coin took the name Bitcoin BTC.

    BTC Always remember — the original Bitcoin forked into 2 different coins: Bitcoin Core/SegWit & Bitcoin Cash. Only Bitcoin Cash preserves the original principles of bitcoin, even though the other coin took the name Bitcoin BTC.


    Always remember — the original Bitcoin forked into 2 different coins: Bitcoin Core/SegWit & Bitcoin Cash. Only Bitcoin Cash preserves the original principles of bitcoin, even though the other coin took the name Bitcoin BTC.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Current Bitcoin Core (BTC) Fees: One Double Cheeseburger ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    SBI Crypto mining BCH blocks again after 1 year of not mining.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:48 PM PST

    Coin.dance/blocks shows SBI crypto has recently started mining BCH again. I recall SBI had some partnerships with CSW/Coingeek before BSV forked off. They are huge in Japan.

    Interestingly at the time of this post it is 3.3% more profitable to mine BCH, but it is 13.7% more profitable to mine BSV, BUT SBI hasn't started mining BSV.

    submitted by /u/TyMyShoes
    [link] [comments]

    So much amazing news about Bitcoin Cash coming out almost every day! Show our community's strength by subscribing!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Our New Dual-Screen POS Machine Ready! Exclusively for #BitcoinCash!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Lightning.......

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Bitcoin Moderators Censoring anyone that likes Bitcoin Cash (Dupree109)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:39 PM PST

    CEO of Blockchain.com, the biggest crypto wallet company in the world is tweeting about Bitcoin Cash.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Ride your way - With Bitcoin BCH

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:31 PM PST

    I got my housemate into Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:53 PM PST

    For Christmas I gave my housemate Bitcoin. A few weeks ago he purchased Uber Eats for us. I paid him in Bitcoin Cash. Both are now worth more than the time I gave it to him. He is now wanting to buy more. I really hope aps like Uber Eats start to accept Bitcoin Cash. That will make a huge impact.

    submitted by /u/chimpos
    [link] [comments]

    The state of modern BTC-maximalism. Reacting in disbelief to someone actually using crypto.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Actually using crypto currency to pay for things is considered a joke by BTC fans.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Not a good idea?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    "Bitcoin: Emergent Change" - Vin Armani

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Censorship within the BTC Community

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Censorship within the BTC Community

    Okay, I am fairly new here and from what I have read so far I would probably have described myself 60/40 on the side of Bitcoin Cash.

    I am actually about to make my first crypto puchase to renew my VPN and I decided to go with Bitcoin Cash as the fees would be a lot less.

    I thought I would ask a few questions on there regarding how do they believe mass adoption can come to Bitcoin when fees on BTC can reach higher than billions of people have to spend on their food for a week and also why they don't really encourage transacting with their Bitcoin and view it as a token to be kept and locked away....

    https://preview.redd.it/htq2e5r41lg41.png?width=847&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6456e0a14a1a28bf6d3470ef20922b051b1fede

    I guess they don't wanna try and convince me of their reasons and would rather shut down a debate for someone new to here?

    Interesting...

    submitted by /u/Black_Libertarian
    [link] [comments]

    BitPay Bringing Bitcoin Cash Payments to 100,000 Retailers

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Bitcoin Fees: BCH $0.00 �� / BTC $1.57 ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Suggestion: If you have older YouTube videos or articles (pre-2018) touting Bitcoin's benefits, update the title/description of your content to reflect Bitcoin Cash. Otherwise, it can mislead newbies by unintentionally endorsing/defending/promoting BTC.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    As an example, I've updated the title & description of all my pertinent Bitcoin videos to Bitcoin Cash:

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqssva4liHRxozsyfjHO1ajrIUJcDFhTJ

    submitted by /u/scotty321
    [link] [comments]

    EFF Files Motion Accusing Kraken of Attempts to "Harass & Silence Current & Former Employees"

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Taking the new InstantPay feature for a spin, on the Bitcoin.com wallet app

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Unmasking Petro, a Crypto scam created by a dictatorship.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Update on Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Stack Exchange: Getting Close!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Prospective New Bitcoin Cash User - Help Please

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Hi everyone, new to the forum and looking for some advice.

    I recently discovered Bitcoin Cash through a Rick Falkvinge video on YouTube and since then I feel I have fell into the rabbit hole and constantly reading on here now haha.

    I was hoping to purchase my first bitcoin cash to renew my annual VPN subscription however buying my first bitcoin cash seems expensive and therefore is putting me off.

    I know a lot of you guys and girls have been in this for years and probably bought in when it was really cheap but for me to renew my VPN I can pay $49.99 for the year using my credit card or I can buy $50 worth on bitcoin.com but there is a processing fee of $6.49.

    I am not complaining about this as I get this is a business but it is hard to make that transition just now if I am honest.

    I also looked at local.bitcoin.com but the exchange fees there were even more expensive.

    Does anyone have any places I can check out that would be cheaper?

    I was so looking forward as well and even preemptively got the wallet from bitcoin.com haha.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Davidson_2048
    [link] [comments]

    A very clear explanation of the possible application of blockchain outside of peer 2 peer cash by xkcd

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment