• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 25, 2019

    Litecoin My latest creation on an aluminum plate. Hope you guys like it 👍

    Litecoin My latest creation on an aluminum plate. Hope you guys like it ��


    My latest creation on an aluminum plate. Hope you guys like it ��

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    What is the benefit to an online merchant accepting Litecoin over Bitcoin?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    If you're processing online transactions does it really make a difference??

    submitted by /u/LostInDaSauce1
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a miswritten private key.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    Hi I need help please. I used liteaddress.org to generate an address and wrote down the wif private key on a paper. Then I received some funds in the correspondent public key. Now, when I try to import the private key into electrum it doesn't work. I also tried liteaddress.org wallet details tab which, as I expected, doesn't work as well. It seems I've miswritten my private key on the paper. My litecoin wif private key starts with 6 and is 51 characters long. I think 90% of the key is correct. Probably an uppercase I wrote as lowercase or a "q" as a "g" or the like. I found some programs on github that try to fix such wif private keys if 90% is correct. Problem is, they are for bitcoin keys. Anyone has any idea about such tools for litecoin? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/kira156
    [link] [comments]

    Help Needed--Electrum-LTC Import xpubkey

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I'm trying to set up a watch-only wallet by importing the xpubkey of one of my cold-storage wallets. So I get my extended public key, paste it into the "Create keystore from a mastery key" box and... no dice. The little "Next" button stays gray, but declines to comment on the situation.

    Naturally, I was sent into an uncontrollable rage and several people have lost their lives as a result.

    Anyway, I've calmed down now, but I wanted to ask you guys if you could come up with any reasons why the small, digital button has chosen to defy me. I am 100% certain the xpubkey (starting with "Ltub" obviously) has been pasted accurately, as I have re-checked it enough times to have it memorized by now.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RedRage04
    [link] [comments]

    How good is Litecoin for trading?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    I’m willing to bet 1 Litecoin that the Saints win 3 points + on their game today. Anyone want to challenge me.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment