• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 25, 2019

    Bitcoin Cash The "@Bitcoin" Twitter Account Hijacked by Threat-- Not sold. Roger Ver provides more information.

    Bitcoin Cash The "@Bitcoin" Twitter Account Hijacked by Threat-- Not sold. Roger Ver provides more information.


    The "@Bitcoin" Twitter Account Hijacked by Threat-- Not sold. Roger Ver provides more information.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Was that too emotional?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    Let me start by saying I think Roger is too charsmatic and I enjoy his presence in Bitcoin Docuemntries. He has been promoting Bitcoin Cash lately and I haven't given it a thought nor did I have BCH in my Portfolio. But I've just watched his 2015 Documentary and it ended dramatically when him talking about Iraqi's death, criticising the role governments have through the control of money supply.

    Immediately after his statement, I bought some BCH

    submitted by /u/Leader92
    [link] [comments]

    How to Deposit Bitcoin Cash (BCH) at BitHash

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    CoinSpice Email Newsletter -- FREE, every week; stay spicy with new content and exclusive offers!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Ignorantia legis non excusat

    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment