• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    BTC CSW loses in court

    BTC CSW loses in court


    CSW loses in court

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Craig Wright Branded Liar as Judge Sides with David Kleiman

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Let's scale up our adoption of Bitcoin Cash around the world!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Federal court reportedly finds Craig Wright perjured himself; awards Kleiman IP and bitcoins - The Block

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Good news everyone! Jameson Lopp says just 18 more months before LN is working!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    Can we now do trustless crowdfunding and/or software bounty's on BCH?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 12:47 AM PDT

    I was thinking that with all the new op_codes and scripts we can do some interesting stuff on the BCH chain. I'll lay out a few examples, please correct me if this is not possible (yet).

    Crowfunding:

    We could do crowdfunding campaigns where nobody has access to the money before the crowdfunding goal is reached in a predetermined time. If the goal is not reached everyone who funded the project will get its money back. No need for any third party escrow like kickstarter. But it can even be used with a blind escrow like local.bitcoin.com, to create some accountability even after the project is funded (releasing money in steps with multiple addresses, having to show significant progress on the project before releasing more money. And, of course, being able return the remainder of the money to people who funded it if the campaign was a total scam).

    Software Bounty's:

    The problem with software bounty's is often that a single party has to fund a new feature, bugfix or whatever code the bounty is created for, for most users its too expensive to pay this. With BCH we can get a developer agree beforehand how much money he needs for what feature and in what timeframe. Everyone interested in this feature can send money to the crowdfunding address within that time period and if the goal is reached, the developer has to write the software. If it's not reached, everyone gets their money back. This is not only possible for BCH related projects, but a nice way to fund free software projects in general.

    Again, please correct me if i'm wrong. But this kind of stuff makes me excited for the future.

    submitted by /u/backlogg
    [link] [comments]

    Cash back portal in BCH?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    I've been using the cashback portal rakuten.com lately for travel and other purchases.

    Thought I heard of a version in BTC, but I'd love to get my cashback in BCH instead of the PayPal like rakuten does. Does something like this exist? If not, might be a great addition to the Bitcoin Cash ecosystem!

    submitted by /u/ericreid99
    [link] [comments]

    Craig Wright LOST COURT CASE! SO BADLY!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    What are the implications of today's Kleiman V Wright ruling?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    So earlier today a judge ruled in favor of the Kleiman estate giving them half of the BTC and the IP. Now we all know Wright isn't Satoshi. So I started thinking how will he pay if he will pay? I figure this is just the beginning of many court cases to come. The Kleiman estate will probably go after anything Wright owns to try to collect. One of the biggest things I can think of: Nchain. Could this case result in Nchain and all BSV holdings being awarded to the Kleiman estate?

    It would be a fitting end to BSV as it's dumped to pay the debts leaving Calvin holding the bag of worthless coins.

    submitted by /u/FUBAR-BDHR
    [link] [comments]

    New Examples Added to Bitcoin Cash Script Debugger: Single-Sig, Multi-Sig, and Time-Delayed Recovery

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Litecoin hash rate since the halvening has dropped 40%. This is what happens when you have a halvening but no price rise.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Millions of Blockchain Wallet Users Can Now Pay BitPay Merchants

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Report : Most Mixed Bitcoin Not Used for Illicit Purposes

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Craig Wright loses Kleiman case—billions in Bitcoin awarded to Kleiman estate

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    There are nearly 70 different projects and applications being built around and focused on Bitcoin Cash!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Bitcoin Liquid is an Absolute Failure

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    They literally have at most 3 transactions in each block. I'll bet even those are fake.

    https://blockstream.info/liquid/

    Edit:

    I can't believe Liquid has just 1 transaction per block. That is embarrassing. Is 1 guy passing it back and forth to himself? Maybe he frequently buys Blockstream stickers.

    submitted by /u/zry95
    [link] [comments]

    So, apparently I was just scammed out of 1 full bch on local.bitcoin.com

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    I used escrow, I used what I was thought was a non-reversible payment (interac e-transfer). I let them put the money in my account before I released the escrow. They had a positive review already. I thought everything was good, I thought there was no way for me to be scammed. I thought I took every measure against it. I even made this thread about how positive the experience was: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/cu6oun/localbitcoincom_is_by_far_the_best_way_to_buysell/

    Today I get a call from my credit union telling me that TD has to hold the money because of fraud. The money was taken out of my account, and now I'm left with nothing. I got scammed, and I feel like a fucking fool. The users name was plaza812 https://local.bitcoin.com/profile/plaza812

    I presume there's nothing I can do about it? /u/MemoryDealers

    submitted by /u/AnarchoCicero
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereum ‘Almost Full’ as Controversial Coin Gobbles Up Capacity

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Bad news BSV. KLEIMAN AWARDED 50%IP AND BITCOIN MINED BEFORE DEATH JUDGE REJECTS ALL CSW TESTIMONY FINDS CSW PERJURED LIED FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Los Angeles man pleads guilty to $25 million Bitcoin money laundering scheme

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    You can now import your Shopify stores straight to OpenBazaar now!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    The Kleiman v. Wright case. The court decided to recover from the self-appointed Satoshi more than half a million bitcoins

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    "We have an entire team at nChain that's devoted to the task of trying to parse some of the more cryptic expressions of Craig so that we can understand what he's trying to describe to us" - Steve Shadders (Coughlan)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Oxygod Sentenced to More Than 17 Years for Selling Counterfeit Fentanyl-laced Opioid Pills

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment