• Breaking News

    Friday, September 28, 2018

    GPU Mining We made an extreme experimental overclocking for GPU mining with RX580 and a 8700k processor under liquid nitrogen.

    GPU Mining We made an extreme experimental overclocking for GPU mining with RX580 and a 8700k processor under liquid nitrogen.


    We made an extreme experimental overclocking for GPU mining with RX580 and a 8700k processor under liquid nitrogen.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 05:39 AM PDT

    6 rx570 mining back in the mining BOOM time ,what were people making a day/month

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 07:40 AM PDT

    My 8x R9 Fury Rig

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 02:12 PM PDT

    I pay no electricity cost, but also just a single 64 - are there any projects out there that are supporting the community?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 12:54 AM PDT

    I don't really care about making fiat (always a nice bonus).

    I'm more wondering, are there projects out there that a newb could link into with resources, that are highly ethical or forward thinking in some way?

    Just looking to contribute.

    submitted by /u/Asterios390528
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptocurrency Mining Colocation | Does Hosting Your Mining Rigs Make Sense? - I missed you /r/gpumining the saltiest sub

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 08:49 PM PDT

    [Release] Sapphire R9 FURY TRI-X/Nitro Modified BIOS (101.25 Watts at the wall)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 03:42 PM PDT

    "Missing NVML" monster rampaging through my town

    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 02:08 PM PDT

    My computer said it was lonely and needed a hobby, and since my "other-than-fiat-currency-is-good" flag has gone a few feet up the pole recently, and I had just ordered a second GTX 1070 for Star Citizen-- I decided to try some crypto mining.

    disclaimer: yes, I realize that 2-GPU mining is not very profitable

    So I'm very very new to cc mining, and am not having any problems mining Ethereum at the rates expected of my not-yet overclocked hardware. I'm trying to get setup so that I can mine anything that interests me, but I'm having a heck of a time mining BTG.

    I've tried with EWBF, NTSM, and Claymore, and they all tell me that nvml.dll is missing. Claymore gives me some additional info that, as a result of the missing dll my GPU temperatures cannot be determined.

    1. I've reinstalled the nvidia CUDA 10.x drivers multiple times, both with the network and offline installer.
      1. As a side note, it says it is replacing the display driver, THEN wants to open up geforce experience immediately after... I've tried having GFE update my driver, and I've tried not doing it, with no difference.
      2. I've also installed the visual studio and java dependencies recommended by mining forums or specifically asked for by the CUDA install.
    2. I've updated my bios.
    3. I've gone into safemode, used DDU, and then reinstalled the CUDA and game ready drivers all over again.
    4. I've manually searched and found 4 different locations for nvml.dll, so it's in a few places, even if not quite where the miners are looking for it.

    I am not sure what to do from here. Did I do the correct steps, but not in the correct order?

    I'm running an MSI X99A SLI Plus (not on a riser), with an MSI GTX 1070 8GB, Windows 10 (home) Bitdefender (turned completely off), and 32 GB of ram.

    I really appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/caldfyr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment