• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 3, 2018

    GPU Mining the more you buy the more you save! Meet my AI and mining machine.

    GPU Mining the more you buy the more you save! Meet my AI and mining machine.


    the more you buy the more you save! Meet my AI and mining machine.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 10:52 AM PDT

    Anyone of you had police come to your house because of high electricity use?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 07:41 AM PDT

    Just curious..

    submitted by /u/trettry
    [link] [comments]

    Cards underperforming and ATIflash won't start

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 05:30 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I was tinkering with the bios a bit and now my Rx 580s run at +-15MH/s whilst consuming the same amount of power. I suspect it's something to do with the timings in the bios that o flashed onto the cards, problem is that atiflash doesn't want to open, even the method where you do it through cmd doesn't work, I tried dowlou a new copy with no progress. I would appreciate if you guys could help me out here.

    Thanks and regards

    submitted by /u/Greasy_Pepperoni
    [link] [comments]

    Aorus RX580 (Micron)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 03:43 AM PDT

    Lost original rom by mistake. Cant find it from internet. Maybe someone can help and send me original rom file ?

    submitted by /u/vonFumatore
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into mining 2x1080ti or 4x1070

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 02:48 AM PDT

    Buying 2x GTX 1080ti tomorrow for 2.2ETH and was looking for some opinions on whether I should just mine on them or swap them for 4x GTX 1070s and mine on those?

    submitted by /u/MisterLam
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud Computing for Mining

    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 12:38 AM PDT

    I have Digital Ocean credit that is going to expire, is there anyway to min with them or generate revenue with them(Other than master-nodes etc)

    EDIT: Mining is against the terms apparently.

    submitted by /u/areddituser46
    [link] [comments]

    I started mining a newer coin and i know it does not offer pool mining currently. is there a way to find out how much of the coin is currently being mined with out an active pool?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 06:08 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the differences between each CCMiner on SMOS?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 07:51 PM PDT

    I'm getting ready to switch up the coins for the next week and going to use CCMiner for a bit. I use SMOS and there are five CCMiner options:

    1) Todd

    2) KlausT

    3) Alexis

    4)TPruvot

    5) MSFTserver

    Anyone know the difference between each of them? I haven't found anything informative/reliable via Google searches. I might start A/B testing them but hoping to get a jumpstart from the forum here.

    Thanks...

    submitted by /u/dempsey1200
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Gigabyte GPU Warranty Transferable?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 05:17 PM PDT

    Trying to mine Ravencoin with 3 GPU's but 2 are labeled "SICK"

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 04:46 PM PDT

    I have recently set up a small mining rig with a Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro, Sapphire RX 580 Nitro, and a Sapphire RX 580 Pulse. The two 580's are brand new, and the 480 is older and has been mining for me for about a month now. When I try to mine, only the 480 will mine, and the two 580's stay idle and get labeled "SICK". I have tried using MSI Afterburner to adjust core clock and memory settings, but this didn't work and I have returned to default settings. I have tried downloading the optional drivers, and then back to just recommended drivers but have not had success. Does anyone have any guidance for how I might proceed? I am running on Windows 10, with an Intel Pentium G4400 Processor, and a Biostar TB-250 BTC motherboard. I am mining using Avermore miner. I have an 850W Corsair Gold Certified Power Supply. If there is a better place to ask this question that guidance would be useful as well, thanks!

    submitted by /u/jgmonroe
    [link] [comments]

    13 gpu rig v 4 gpu rig for Lyra2RE2 v Equihash on nicehash

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 07:30 PM PDT

    I have two rigs running, filled with Nvidia GPUs (mostly 1080 ti but some others thrown in as-well, I can give you complete rundown if it helps on my question).

    On my 4 gpu rig, when I run the benchmark, I get Lyra2RE2 benchmark of 199MH/s and 2.37KH/s on Equihash. When I run the select Algo, it chooses Lyra2RE2 saying it will make $10.28 v $8.18 on equihash. This lines up with What to mine results as well.

    On my 13 gpu rig, when I run the benchmark, I get Lyra2RE2 benchmark of 606MH/s and 7.17KH/s on Equihash. When I run the select Algo, it chooses Equihash saying it will make $25.39 v $23.21 on Lyra2RE2.

    On both boxes I have about the same percentage of Lyra2RE2 to Equihash in the benchmarks, so why is it choosing something different on each one? This isnt making any sense to me. Maybe someone on here can understand this and explain to my why or how this is happening. Thanks! Let me know if you need anymore info

    submitted by /u/kansurr
    [link] [comments]

    MSI Afterburner to Linux settings conversion

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 10:03 AM PDT

    Can anyone direct me to overclock conversion info from MSI Afterburner to settings for Linux? Windows has ignored my settings too many times. I'm done >.<

    submitted by /u/homba
    [link] [comments]

    GPU List for Gaming & Mining

    Posted: 02 Jun 2018 12:11 PM PDT

    GPU List for Gaming & Mining https://gpulister.com/ GPULister is a web portal where you can submit and search different graphics card of different credential with their configuration such as Core clock, Memory Clock, Power consumption,Driver Version,Operating System for specific algorithm.

    submitted by /u/gpulister
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment