• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 7, 2018

    Bitcoin Cash John Mcafee, Roger Ver, Tone Vays and More Discuss The Current Cryptocurrency Market - CNBC Africa

    Bitcoin Cash John Mcafee, Roger Ver, Tone Vays and More Discuss The Current Cryptocurrency Market - CNBC Africa


    John Mcafee, Roger Ver, Tone Vays and More Discuss The Current Cryptocurrency Market - CNBC Africa

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 03:30 AM PDT

    Sent BCH to my Ledger Nano S to the correct address but transaction has been received please help

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 07:24 AM PDT

    Please Can Some One Help !

    Sent BCH to my Ledger Nano S to the correct address but the transaction has not been received !

    1hr ago I sent BCH from my Bitcoin.com bch wallet to my Ledger nano s, the legacy address on my Ledger nano s is correct on my bitcoin.com wallet when I hit (show legacy address).

    However on my Ledger the receive address is still their I checked the bitcoin.com explorer & the transaction has at least 17 confirmations. Normally its shows up unconfirmed after 10 seconds but this time nothing.

    The receive address is still available on my ledger, but ledger say the address will disappear once used ! could some one please help.

    where's my bch gone really hoping ledger add cashaddr soon used a converter but like i say the legacy address is correct on my wallet.

    submitted by /u/Tommysparks71
    [link] [comments]

    Advanced training in emotional self-regulation... (5of#100DaysofSatoshiDoodles)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 11:53 AM PDT

    Ledger Nano trouble with BCH

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 06:15 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone could help. I have just send 0.025 to my blockchain wallet from my ledger nano BCH address the fee being only 1 cent but 0.49 BCH was taken and 2 addresses were shown at the bottom stating qz and qp despite the address I was sending it to started with a 1. This has never happened before and it has taken nearly half a BCH and I don't have much. Thanks

    submitted by /u/woollymasters
    [link] [comments]

    Breadwallet BCH: How do I get it into my Ledger?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 08:56 AM PDT

    I had forgotten about a breadwallet which now has both btc and bch in it. I transferred out the BTC onto my ledger no problem, but the BCH says invalid receiving address. I saw a post that said use the https://cashaddr.bitcoincash.org/ Can someone ELI5? Are the different addresses interchangeable?

    submitted by /u/Diggyddr
    [link] [comments]

    Sales Manager At Deutsche Bank Quits To Start A Crypto Exchange

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 09:15 AM PDT

    Bitcoin Cash Hardfork. How will this affect the network?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 05:12 AM PDT

    Estimated Budget For Cryptocurrency Exchange Website

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 07:21 AM PDT

    Bitcoin Hard fork 15/05/2018

    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 02:03 AM PDT

    Developers officially announced this week that the Bitcoin Cash network will be having a hard fork on May 15. Will there is going to be new coin from Bitcoin cash fork?

    submitted by /u/gushani
    [link] [comments]

    "When three guys from three competing coins (BTC, LTC, ETH) collude together to harass a guy from a fourth coin in an international conference, one has to wonder what is up." ~ Jason Elliott

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 04:57 PM PDT

    Crypto Capitalization Below $250B: Why Are We Falling?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 03:11 PM PDT

    BCH and BTC volume halved on bittrex today. Plus more

    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 02:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment