• Breaking News

    Monday, April 9, 2018

    Bitcoin Cash Antigua and Barbuda is Determined to Launch a Cryptocurrency Exchange, BCH will be widely accepted

    Bitcoin Cash Antigua and Barbuda is Determined to Launch a Cryptocurrency Exchange, BCH will be widely accepted


    Antigua and Barbuda is Determined to Launch a Cryptocurrency Exchange, BCH will be widely accepted

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    CoinGeek Conference to highlight new Bitcoin Cash products, opportunities

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 07:12 AM PDT

    Freewallet stole money from money!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 10:28 AM PDT

    I tried to top up my XMR wallet with MCO, this is my despoit address:http://prntscr.com/j2yl02 and as you can see here: http://prntscr.com/j2ym20 i sent the money to the despoit address. It has been almost 3 days now and i still have not gotten any response. I have sent them multiable emails opened multiable tickets and contacted them on reddit, but still no response. They have simply stolen over $500 from me and they won't return it. I do not recommed using freewallet ever i have read hunderds of reviews about people saying that freewallet stolen there money. If they ever give the money back i will update the post. and btw will going to the police or something help me?

    submitted by /u/Nicolasmendoza82
    [link] [comments]

    JUKEBOX.cash

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 07:51 AM PDT

    https://jukebox.cash/

    This service is an online jukebox which playlist is globally shared in real time.

    You can select a music from Youtube and can add to the playlist with some donation to @eatBCH using BitcoinCash (BCH).

    I made this. Please have a look and give it a try!

    submitted by /u/knj77
    [link] [comments]

    Decentralized Advertising Networks Could Pay You To See Their Ads

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 04:14 AM PDT

    Offically have Bitcoin Cash!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 12:09 PM PDT

    Happy boy :) From this thread finally decided to buy, alas I forgot my main account password so I have to post here

    submitted by /u/aydenqwerty
    [link] [comments]

    Russia Accepts Payment for Goods from Venezuela in National Cryptocurrency

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 01:37 PM PDT

    Accepting 0-Confirmation Transactions & Detecting Double Spends

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 09:54 AM PDT

    Just happened to see Tom Harding's talk at the Satoshi Vision Conference (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAt6B7b4GeM) and am wondering how I might start accepting zero confirmation transactions on my Bitcoin ABC node. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I image that I would need to set up more than one node and then query the other nodes to detect potential double spends. But I'm unsure of exactly how to go about doing this. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/topherPedersen
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP ME MISSING BITCOIN CASH ON LEDGER TRANSFER FROM COINBASE. :(

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 02:10 PM PDT

    Well I'm new here to reddit, I sent BCH $743.33 worth to my ledger from coinbase. It is 128 confirmations and is completed and it has not arrived in my ledger nano S. I tried the reset app thing that didn't work either. I triple checked my address to. 6dafebc9cbfeac9ddd4a04c2ceb2e483c8bbdef09106bafca006ee7e486d15d2 that's the transaction id. And the address which I sent it to is 16m3vLyJJvvQmF6s8tZCPb5pMqQmtoGDsj that's my ledger address. It has not shown up yet and its been 24 hours now. I never head this problem before. The coins are unspent so their floating around out there. I used the EXACT BCH address ledger gave me also. If anybody can help me please cause I have no idea where to go for help getting my coins. Never had a problem with small amounts of bch but yesterday I did this big amount transfer and my coins never made it to my ledger wallet. https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/qqlj6hjktw3p9cr9gvnql7hh982spx7d4swvjq827w

    submitted by /u/Doc_Wicked
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bitcoin Cash just a Bitcoin experiment?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 01:47 PM PDT

    Currently, my portfolio is 10% Bitcoin Cash. I really like the project and see it as a valuable approach to Bitcoin and scaling P2P electronic cash to the world. However, I would like to address something that I recently thought of. Could Bitcoin Cash just be a Bitcoin experiment? Understandably, Bitcoin cannot keep increasing block sizes on-chain because nobody knows how it'd turn out. If Bitcoin Cash increases the block sizes continuously among a few other updates that were made, then wouldn't the ''empirical evidence'' over X amount of time just prove to Bitcoin at a later date that it's safe for Bitcoin to increase it's block sizes and make the few other upgrades that Bitcoin Cash basically researched for it at that point? If this were to occur, then wouldn't that render Bitcoin Cash a dead end in the long-term?

    submitted by /u/acoen01
    [link] [comments]

    *** [Phun.io] Bitcoin Cash Gambling Game ***

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 01:14 PM PDT

    1- 💰 Phun.io - Bitcoin Cash Based Crash Game

    2- Phun.io ➡️ The original & most trusted Bitcoin Cash crash game ⬅️

    Phun.io is a clone of the extremely popular bitcoin game Bustabit. While the rules and math are exactly the same, Phun is built to be played with Bitcoin Cash. This gives you much lower transaction fees, confirmation times, and the ability to play almost instantly!

    3- Provably Fair Information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3187788.0

    How to Play?

    Place a bet. Watch the multiplier increase from 1x upwards! Cash out any time to get your bet multiplied by that multiplier. But be careful because the game can crash at any time.

    How do I deposit Bitcoin Cash?

    Send Bitcoin Cash to the deposit address on your account page! If you don't have any BCC, but do have other cryptos you use Shapeshift.io, Changelly or coinswitch.co.

    Why gamble with Bitcoin Cash?

    Lower transaction fees Confirmation times The ability to play almost instantly

    JOIN NOW! Come have fun on Phun.io

    submitted by /u/AlphaTradingCSGO
    [link] [comments]

    Electron cash to ledger BCH split wallet transaction not showing up - HELP!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 12:30 PM PDT

    I claimed my BCH from my Electrum into electron cash. All was fine and I could see my BCH balance in electron cash.

    However when i sent my BCH to my Ledger BCH split wallet, my BCH doesn't show up in my Ledger wallet, although it already has 10 confirmations.

    I read on bitcoin talk that I should have deselected "select server automatically" in electron cash, and my BCH might be stuck because electron cash has a bug that resulted my transaction in using a BTC server. Is there any way to recover my BCH? Or have I lost my BCH forever?

    Please Please help I've lost quite a lot of BCH if I can't recover it!!

    submitted by /u/prescyrus
    [link] [comments]

    1 I see CoinEx is in a community-curated list of merchants that accept Bitcoin Cash. Nice!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 07:18 PM PDT

    Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Will Fork May 2018

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 06:51 AM PDT

    I know I need the private key to safely store BCH for years offline, but how about the "Redeem script" ?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 11:36 PM PDT

    Trying out the Electron Cash wallet program, and when I look up the private key of an address, it also gives me something called a "Redeem script" which looks something like this:

    76a914db39cec91f62c6e6f1cacf7a9e2d9f9e0c033a1a88ac

    Do I need to store this as well as the private key if I want my BCH funds to be stored for years in cold storage?

    submitted by /u/twinbee
    [link] [comments]

    Mike Hearn: Bitcoin Cash Is Repeating Bitcoin's Mistakes

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 10:15 PM PDT

    Earn Free Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dashcoin, Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 08:40 AM PDT

    A pledge to help increase the rate of adoption

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 04:45 PM PDT

    BTC heading to 6k then 4.1k then 3k. Get out of dodge!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 12:03 PM PDT

    How cryptocurrency exchange solution provides security to your exchange platform ?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 05:46 AM PDT

    Develop Token Exchange Platform Through Token Exchange Script

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 04:46 AM PDT

    Who wants to fork bitcore to bitcorecash

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 08:10 AM PDT

    got the webite ready bitcorecash.com

    submitted by /u/Davepadg
    [link] [comments]

    Win some Satoshis by playing Poker on the blockchain on: https://blockchain.poker

    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 12:01 AM PDT

    Gamma becomes zero

    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 08:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment