• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 22, 2018

    Litecoin My economics professor is giving a guest lecture on blockchain and crypto today at my university.

    Litecoin My economics professor is giving a guest lecture on blockchain and crypto today at my university.


    My economics professor is giving a guest lecture on blockchain and crypto today at my university.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 05:04 AM PDT

    Artee Cafe, Lygon St, Carlton, Melbourne, Australia

    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 11:25 PM PDT

    Bought a 30 pack of pbr with LTC today

    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 05:04 PM PDT

    Abra: All of the Action...None of the Fees

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 02:16 AM PDT

    I've been testing out Abra since March 15th and I was a bit annoyed with the verification process requiring bank statement and gov't issue id to setup bank transfers. But I have to admit, it has quickly shown to be worth the headache. I have never experienced fiat to crypto bank transfers so fast. In a few hrs shy of a day money was transfered from my bank, without fees! Purchases are fast and feeless too! I also appreciate the fact I have my own keys! This is a beautiful gateway to altcoin + secure wallet without bouncing from wallet to exchange to wallet: all the while bleeding money, figuring out what crypto to swap to, to buy the altcoin, and interacting with low volume foreign exchanges. What gets me more pumped than anything... this is only the beginning. Imagine the effect on the market as they get better and support more coins. Take me off the Robinhood waitlist...stable coins and Abra is the solution for me.

    submitted by /u/Mirandaesque
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin international payment! From Sweden to Mexico

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 10:28 AM PDT

    I normally trade cryptos in Mexico but this is the first time I actually transferred money from Sweden to México using Litecoin and then to fiat.

    It took almost an hour to confirm the transaction in Coinbase, but at the end it was totally worth it. The transaction fee was 0.14 SEK!

    It is fantastic to be able to transfer money quickly. In the past I had to wait almost a week to receive the money into my bank account. There a lot of future in cryptos!

    submitted by /u/tataphin
    [link] [comments]

    A little #tbt

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 12:35 PM PDT

    Litecoin wallets. 100% ceramic, 43’mm poker chip crypto wallets.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 01:31 PM PDT

    Loaf Wallet crashing

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 10:52 AM PDT

    I hope this is the right place to post this... Has anyone else been having issues with their LoafWallet mobile app. On IPhone specifically. It will crash every time I open it. I've heard to delete, and download again. I would do this , but I can't even find it on the App Store to download again.

    submitted by /u/boldone612
    [link] [comments]

    Conquering credit card incentives

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 01:20 AM PDT

    First off, I love the idea of crypto. So please don't crucify me. Maybe I just don't make enough money, but even if I could buy things with crypto, I wouldn't, because my credit card gives me 1.5% cash back on all purchases. How does crypto conquer this barrier? Do the cost savings associated with decentralization cover enough to reward consumers with an equivalent cash back benefit?

    submitted by /u/bsalent
    [link] [comments]

    any thoughts on binance and japan could others countries follow?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 12:06 PM PDT

    any thoughts on binance and japan about regulations and registration?could others countries follow? binance has a big scaling problem binance has a lot of technical problems and their customers services is really bad it doesn,t solves the problems of their customers

    submitted by /u/franckgant
    [link] [comments]

    Is crypto a type of Art?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 11:44 AM PDT

    We doing an international survey on HODL! ��‍��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 05:10 AM PDT

    Hey,

    The goal of this survey is to find out the real everyday usage numbers, as well as what people actually want to do with their cryptos?

    If you want to participate than click on the link. 👉 https://radlending.com/great-hodl-survey/?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=social%E2%80%8B

    Let's shape together the cryptoworld 🌍🌎🌏

    submitted by /u/majsair
    [link] [comments]

    Abra is so significant for litecoin

    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 10:16 PM PDT

    Abra is so significant for litecoin. Let's assume that there is another crypto BULL market in coming years. With such a slick/easy-to-use app, I wouldn't be surprised Abra could sign up millions of people who would buy 50 billion dollars cryptos. Abra would have to buy 50 billion dollars worth of litecoins to hedge.

    What do you think how much litecoin would be worth? https://twitter.com/realBeGood123/status/976687788920774656

    submitted by /u/begood123
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a send money app like Venmo, but that unnoticeably uses Litecoin in the background. Something non-crypto people can download on the app store

    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 04:41 PM PDT

    Fiat to Fiat, but using Litecoin to facilitate the transaction. Something non-crypto people can download and not need to know anything about crypto. It can be said that "this app uses Litecoin technology" but not too in depth with it.

    submitted by /u/dapppunk
    [link] [comments]

    Should you see Bitcoin and Litecoin as an asset or commodity?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 09:26 AM PDT

    Binance Founder Denies Any Problems With The Exchange

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 09:05 AM PDT

    Jane Street Capital, a Wall Street trading firm that has been described by the New York Times as a “secretive” ETF firm has included Bitcoin in its traded assets

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 03:00 AM PDT

    Every coin we purchase thru Abra after they'll run on LTC network would be "hodled" in LTC? Does it mean that it will reduce LTC scarcity?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 04:46 PM PDT

    Does it mean that if Abra has a total volume of $1B they will "take off from the circulation" approx 5.8MM LTCs (at actual rate) ?

    submitted by /u/al2code
    [link] [comments]

    Regulations, SRO

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 06:23 AM PDT

    I posted on here last week asking if Litecoin has talked about this or introduced steps in setting guidelines, and received no answers. Today, Bitcoin price falls due to regulation fears. I know social media companies are a bit different than running/creating a form of currency but with the data security problems on information, recent news does not sit right with me and others and you can see this across the board with prices as people sell off. How do you expect novice individuals of cryptocurrency to accept and use a digital currency if there is no self security and regulations on money laundering, fraud and layering? Block chains cut out the middle man, so you have major companies creating their own blockchains and with their endless resources and will find ways to surpass the ones who can not abid by what is being ask. Is there any information about this for Litecoin or something posted previously that I miss?

    submitted by /u/wonderingalong
    [link] [comments]

    Cointal Unity Allows to Buy & Sell Crypto Assets With Credit/Debit Cards

    Posted: 22 Mar 2018 04:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment