• Breaking News

    Monday, March 5, 2018

    Litecoin I’m not on here to brag, just know right now I am very humbled! I went from living paycheck to paycheck last year to having enough money saved to purchase a new data plan on my phone to allow me to upload this photo very fastπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

    Litecoin I’m not on here to brag, just know right now I am very humbled! I went from living paycheck to paycheck last year to having enough money saved to purchase a new data plan on my phone to allow me to upload this photo very fast��������


    I’m not on here to brag, just know right now I am very humbled! I went from living paycheck to paycheck last year to having enough money saved to purchase a new data plan on my phone to allow me to upload this photo very fast��������

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 06:01 PM PST

    Another good find. Patience!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:08 AM PST

    Litecoin will likely be added to Bread Wallet soon!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:27 AM PST

    @SatoshiLite: Litecoin is now one of the 5 cryptocurrencies tracked by @Cointelegraph price index. We've finally made it! ����

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 10:04 AM PST

    LitePay Status Update

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:05 AM PST

    Not many people are aware that Łitecoin Rider is completely free to play. Not even ads. Its only purpose to raise awareness of Łitecoin :)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 01:52 AM PST

    LTC Hash Rate is Going Bananas

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 08:56 AM PST

    There has been a pretty nice bump in the hash rate recently. Keep it coming! https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

    submitted by /u/jackblack50
    [link] [comments]

    Contributing to LTC through My Only Skill Set... Design.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 12:00 PM PST

    After countless weeks of searching for design driven crypto-shirts. I couldn't find anything that I like. So, I made my own super-nerdy tri-blend crypto-shirts. I will soon have all Top-25 available.

    Here is LTC: https://i.imgur.com/mgDFcR1.jpg

    I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I do.

    p.s. I am trying not to spam the subreddit. If it is okay with the MODs, I will edit the post with the link to the shirts.

    submitted by /u/FrankLA
    [link] [comments]

    Where to spend LTC in UK?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:28 AM PST

    Looking for a new gaming mouse, anyone know anywhere to buy PC hardware with LTC in UK? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/reitau
    [link] [comments]

    This Litecoin Price Prediction Shows Gains of 598% by the End of 2018

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:24 AM PST

    @MLPFrank: Revisiting the #Litecoin core wallet redesign, finalising the last details before handing over for development.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 03:11 AM PST

    Traveling to Netherland soon-i would like to use LTC for EVERYTHING i can/possible-TIPS please

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 04:36 AM PST

    • I'll update here when the time comes:)

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Bit74
    [link] [comments]

    @DougPolkPoker: We are officially set to go for tomorrow's podcast, our guest will be Litecoin founder Charlie Lee @SatoshiLite ! - We will begin at 3:30 pm PT. Let me know what topics you'd like to hear us discuss below.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 01:10 PM PST

    Thanks litecoin! Hoping the camera will help start a career/generate more work for me in New York. Photographing artwork, galleries, architecture.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2018 11:10 PM PST

    Litecoin Could Hit $1,500 This Year

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 01:22 AM PST

    Upcoming Event: Listing on COBINHOOD - March 8, 2018

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:01 AM PST

    Trade Recommendation: Litecoin

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 12:17 PM PST

    Because Litecoin is made for payments, and it's very good at it.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 12:13 PM PST

    The 4 Underappreciated Benefits of Cryptocurrency

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:54 AM PST

    The first product EVER purchased from us was done using crypto last week! We are hoping for more to increase the adoption of crypto/litecoin, while supporting girls' literacy and education.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:38 AM PST

    MR3 – Curated blockchain and crypto news

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 11:20 AM PST

    So, whatever happened with Litepay?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 10:56 AM PST

    So, whatever happened with Litepay? Was it a total bust? Are they still working out the kinks and it will be released soon? I haven't heard anything about it since the supposed launch date.

    submitted by /u/CryptoTraderDude
    [link] [comments]

    Full node monitoring

    Posted: 05 Mar 2018 07:04 AM PST

    Hey guys. I've just set up a dedicated Full Litecoin Node. I'm running Windows and am wondering how to track/monitor my node. Totally clueless on how to do this. Is there a piece of software or can I track it online? All help is very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FunparkBass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment