• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 13, 2018

    Litecoin If anyone is having a bad day with crypto's market, Remember that today in 1976 Roland Wayne sold his 10% stake in APPLE for $800. Now it's worth $58,065,210,000

    Litecoin If anyone is having a bad day with crypto's market, Remember that today in 1976 Roland Wayne sold his 10% stake in APPLE for $800. Now it's worth $58,065,210,000


    If anyone is having a bad day with crypto's market, Remember that today in 1976 Roland Wayne sold his 10% stake in APPLE for $800. Now it's worth $58,065,210,000

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 03:46 AM PDT

    Gemini Likely to List Litecoin

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 09:16 PM PDT

    The original Hodl-er

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 04:28 AM PDT

    Charlie Lee - Exclusive Interview (Australia)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 11:02 PM PDT

    I made a Litecoin summary video for beginners

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 09:32 AM PDT

    Is it possible to buy small amounts of LTC?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 10:30 AM PDT

    Need to buy like 10 euro worth of litecoin, but pretty much all exchanges/retailers have a much higher minimum. Are there any ol' Reddit tricks that I can use to buy small amounts of LTC?

    Edit: coinbase won't do the trick

    submitted by /u/tacoplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Nauticus exchange

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 11:49 AM PDT

    Australia fintech company Nauticus will launch a cypto exchange in mid-2018. It will initially offer 100 crypto and six fiat currencies (USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, AUD, and ZAR) but within 12 months the exchange will offer 300 cryptocurrencies, putting it alongside the top ten exchanges internationally. Nauticus will also expand to offer to trade with 16 fiat currencies. It will charge as low as 0.1% fee.

    You can recieve 100 FREE Nauticus coins by using the following link to register account.

    https://nauticus.io/ref/8a323f4bfa2c2ad915e134d111ce7a7a8140ac06c4ab0224e5c76bffc5a3e5f1

    submitted by /u/rtrdwt
    [link] [comments]

    Interviewing Alex Bosworth, a Lightning Network dev, about the LN and LTC next week! Ask your questions in the survey.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 11:38 AM PDT

    Jackson Palmer (Dogecoin creator) on LTC

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 11:26 AM PDT

    LTC overtake BTC. Article

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 05:51 AM PDT

    I don't agree that Btc will be overtaken but the ratio Ltc/Btc 0.02 will increase in the future: https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/03/06/its-just-a-matter-of-time-before-litecoin-overtake.aspx

    submitted by /u/honest37
    [link] [comments]

    WARNING: Clipboard MITM attack on Windows in the wild (x-post r/monero)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 07:17 PM PDT

    Bitcoin Bank: Finnish Crypto Services Provider Prasos Loses 4 of 5 Banks

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 09:26 PM PDT

    Banks are evil!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 08:39 PM PDT

    Litecoin Army growing!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 03:21 PM PDT

    CryptoSpigot.pw - a site dedicated to the tracking and use of faucets

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I know a number of cryptocurrency fans love using faucets as a way to supplement their accounts. Faucets, by design, require a bit of a waiting period and sometimes you can lose track of where they're at and when you've last visited. I was making use of a few myself and decided I wanted a better way to track them, so I designed a site to do just that.

    https://cryptospigot.pw

    Litecoin Dashboard: https://cryptospigot.pw?litecoin

    This site is being managed by myself and I'm attempting to keep the faucets updated as I visit them. However, some may be not be operating the same as the site states at times. Also, if I'm missing any I'd love to add more to the list! Formatting should work well on both desktops and mobile devices but I'm aware it's not perfect yet and am still working on getting a few of the smaller layout bugs worked out.

    I'd love to hear what people think about it and if there are any suggestions that would be useful I'll attempt to integrate them. Also, if you feel so inclined, the site has donation addresses listed at the bottom for accepting donations.

    Thanks, and enjoy!

    Note: As always, these faucets survive on donations. If you find they've been useful, please help keep them filled up for other new people in the community. They are maintained by some very generous donations. While I am asking for donations for my site, I do plan on giving back some of what is donated to the faucets to help keep them alive!

    submitted by /u/BeguiledAardvark
    [link] [comments]

    Crypto Taxes using Coinbase/GDAX (USA)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 08:43 PM PDT

    Hello Litecoin reddit,

    I bought and some LTC in 2017 using Coinbase and GDAX. I am not too clear on how taxes work in the USA for cryptos.

    I've made trades where i gained profits, lost profits, and gained profits back.

    I do have an accountant that will be doing my taxes, he may not be educated on how crypto taxes work.

    I wanted to ask, for those that did their crypto taxes in the USA and had an accountant, what information did you provide your tax accountants with.

    Did you provide your tax accountant information on every crypto transaction you made in 2017. Or did you simply calculate your net profit or losses for 2017, and provided your accountant with one number($USD). I am not too clear how detailed i should report the information to my accountant.

    Your help is appreciated.

    Thank You!

    submitted by /u/corgismorgii
    [link] [comments]

    Mt. Gox Bitcoin Sell Off Has NOT Been Paused Until September

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 09:34 PM PDT

    Old people think they are right because the price of Litecoin has been decreasing lately

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 09:27 AM PDT

    2FA issue with binance ? I recently reset my iPhone & just reinstalled all my google apps & logged in + installed binance again. Only problem it’s constantly saying my auth code is wrong even though all my google apps are logged in and running smoothly . Any suggestions?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 07:30 PM PDT

    More Warnings and Exchange crackdowns. More regulation likely.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2018 08:29 AM PDT

    What’s your merchant elevator pitch?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 04:57 PM PDT

    Let's say that I want to convince some of my favorite merchants in my hometown of about 10 to 15,000 to start accepting Litecoin as payment. We're a resort community with lots of wealthy 35+ year olds in-season.

    What would be your pitch to convince them that it's worth looking at?

    submitted by /u/skePTic30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment