• Breaking News

    Friday, March 2, 2018

    GPU Mining When you’ve invested too much into crypto mining and now you can’t afford a new GPU fan...

    GPU Mining When you’ve invested too much into crypto mining and now you can’t afford a new GPU fan...


    When you’ve invested too much into crypto mining and now you can’t afford a new GPU fan...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:18 PM PST

    How do I determine which gpu is crashing after the crash? HWinfo?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 07:10 AM PST

    RX 550 4Gb Quick Hashrate Test (avoid dual)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 07:01 AM PST

    Running full node on mining rig?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:53 AM PST

    Are there any issues with running a litecoin node on my mining rig? I suspect litecoind won't utilize my gpu for anything and it should be fine. I just want to double check. I mine all sorts of random coin on the machine and do not mine litecoin if that makes a difference. Happy Friday!

    *edit the spells

    submitted by /u/IronCodPiece
    [link] [comments]

    Shitpost Great Rack for your next rig

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:52 AM PST

    How safe are CPU extension cables?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:44 AM PST

    Anyone mining BTCZ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 10:58 PM PST

    I recently discovered BitcoinZ (BTCZ) and was surprised that it is fully community driven with no premise or ICO. It's community funded, community programmed, and community driven. It has a 21,000,000,000 max supply and currently has a market cap of ~$10,000,000. The coin is relatively unknown at this point and receives a lot of flak for having Bitcoin in its name, but after you DYOR you find out it isn't so bad. At 3,700 Sol/s I'm getting about 2,400 coins a day. Might be worth looking into! Let me know what you guys think. After all the miners are the backbone of all PoW coins! Cheers.

    submitted by /u/superbleester
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go!!! Pt.2

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:44 PM PST

    Nvidia Unlikely To Unveil 2018 Graphics Cards At GDC, GTC

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 02:36 PM PST

    Couple of niche questions Google can't really interpret...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 06:51 AM PST

    Does anyone know of/if anything like this would work as an alternative to the little stupid dongles that come with each riser? Long story short I'd like to have cards in 2 separate chassis but on one motherboard and this would be perfect for that, I've seen the ones that are in the inside, but so many people say they're trash and don't work. Meh.

    https://images10.newegg.com/ProductImageOriginal/A670_1_201605241071834649.jpg

    Random 2nd question, does anyone have a schematic of a typical riser with screw hole locations for the standoffs, the shit that pops up either never has the holes or they're an entirely different kind of riser, ribbon, 90°, etc.

    submitted by /u/TheBigGame117
    [link] [comments]

    CRAZY ETH DIFFICULTY

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:41 AM PST

    Methinks newcomers should check gpu prices and the difficulty surge before they build new rigs

    submitted by /u/Consigliere007
    [link] [comments]

    Mining Pool Profitability Chart

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:09 PM PST

    What electricity provider/plan do you use in UK?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 01:48 AM PST

    Just wondering what other miners based in UK use and how much they pay per kW +standing charge.. what is the cheapest deals you managed to find?

    submitted by /u/Killerko
    [link] [comments]

    I’m moving to a server form factor, why isn’t this more common?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:42 AM PST

    I found a very good deal on a 48u server rack so I picked it up. I'm going to transition my farm into 6-8 card per case server form factor racks. I was just wondering why this isn't more common given that it's incredibly space effective and handles airflow incredibly well, etc.

    I know a Roswell 4u rack mount will take 5u with handles and comes with fans etc ... for 85 bucks ... rails are cheap ... I mean isnt this the logical end of you have more than three or four rigs and it cost 50 bucks more a rig for the form factor.

    No more Lowe's shelves or extension cord rats nest.

    Even allowing 5u per rig that's 9 rigs pre rack. You would have Complete cable control. Complete contained electrical. It's safer and lockable. Figure you did 6 cards per case (1070 ti's) and pulled 3100 SOLs out of each case while pulling 900 wats. that's 27,900 Sol/s in a 30 inch by 48 inch footprint (albeit 6.5 feet tall). That's only pulling 8100 Watts.

    That seems to be the most space, heat, and energy effective design. Am I crazy here?

    submitted by /u/awriterbyday
    [link] [comments]

    Hydroponic Mining Tent

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:36 PM PST

    Is it true 4g cards are useless now?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:18 AM PST

    The other day someone told me that you can't mine on amd 580 becuase it is a 4g card and you can only use 8g cards now. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/omnifecint
    [link] [comments]

    Rack advice with picture

    Posted: 02 Mar 2018 02:34 AM PST

    Just installed 2 gtx 1080s to mine on nicehash, and when I click start it begins benchmarking them, but when it’s almost finished, it tells me I can’t mine because there are no successful benchmarks, and when I try to benchmark it tells me “some of the benchmarks did not complete successfully”

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:40 PM PST

    Nvidia GTX with Radeon RX Vega 64

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:20 PM PST

    Just making sure before I buy, but can I install a Nvidia GTX 1060 with a Radeon RX Vega 64? Or should I sell my GTX 1060 if the prices go any higher than what I've already payed and just make it a all AMD mining rig. I'm relatively new to mining so I don't know if I should mix match GPUs (which I'm guessing will cause problems down the road) or should I go for an all Nvidia or AMD mining rig?

    submitted by /u/flo-jam
    [link] [comments]

    $579 for a 1080 refurbed on newegg

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:11 PM PST

    Temperature questions for 1080ti 6x rig

    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:12 PM PST

    What temp is to hot . I have 3 diff type of 1080ti's. some run at like 63ish and others are at like 74. Is 74 to hot ? Or what is to hot to where i should stop them.

    submitted by /u/edgesurfer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment