• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 20, 2018

    Cryptography Communicating information without revealing method

    Cryptography Communicating information without revealing method


    Communicating information without revealing method

    Posted: 19 Mar 2018 05:17 PM PDT

    I have a real number, S, that I'm trying to communicate to a different party (say, across the world) in real time. S is the output of a Python script and varies with respect to time. Let party B represent the intended recipient. I need to provide B with a file which computes S.

    The issue is that the file that computes S is confidential, and I cannot allow B to read the code. Is it possible to allow B to perform some task whenever they want, without revealing how to perform the task? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/py1123
    [link] [comments]

    choosing argon2 parameters for keepass

    Posted: 19 Mar 2018 06:17 AM PDT

    I'm using keepassxc and recently it introduced the option to use argon2 , but what do you recommend to use its parameters? the default is 64 MiB of memory. I have a 2012 Intel i5 (2 cores , 4 threads ) .

    Another question: it also introduced chacha20, should I switch to that too ? or stick with aes256 ? or the twofish .

    thanks

    submitted by /u/caioau
    [link] [comments]

    Java spring textencryptor is capable of taking 3 inputs, a text input, a password and a salt, if I keep the password and salt and input all the same, but just encrypt again, I get different ciphertext, how is that possible?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2018 08:10 AM PDT

    Any information would be super helpful, thanks.

    submitted by /u/4g0t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment