• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 13, 2017

    Bitcoin Cash I'm now full BCH

    Bitcoin Cash I'm now full BCH


    I'm now full BCH

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:09 AM PST

    Some people say "don't put all your eggs in the same basket", but I realized that I don't agree with Bitcoin Core point of view. I don't like the fact that they seem just to be ok with the store of value version, removing the P2P cash system for an indefinite time.

    At the end, what made me buy and hodl bitcoin was the ideal of using my money anywhere, freely and low fees.

    So I sold all my bitcoin and now I am full Bitcoin Cash, and despite the initial doubts, I think I did it according to my thoughts and I'm happy with my decision :)

    submitted by /u/gabe1986
    [link] [comments]

    All the negativity against BCH makes me believe in it even more...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:59 AM PST

    It reminds me of Ghandi's famous quote:

    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win! Cheers, and keep the faith!

    submitted by /u/onelovedg
    [link] [comments]

    Grayscale Investments Completes Bitcoin Cash Liquidation

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:34 AM PST

    Bitcoin cash is better than litecoin!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:18 AM PST

    Now use Bitcoin Cash to purchase precious metals at Silver Gold Bull!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:32 PM PST

    If you are sitting on large crypto gains and are looking at booking a portion of your profits, you can now use your crypto including Bitcoin Cash to buy gold and silver. We also accept Litecoin and Dash, and have accepted Bitcoin for more than three years. www.silvergoldbull.com

    submitted by /u/-SilverGoldBull-
    [link] [comments]

    Half trillion market cap is not worth if we cannot use bitcoin in our day to day activity for micro payments . Bitcoin holder says it is not a bubble but technically it is a bubble . Bitcoin cash is the original bitcoin

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:47 AM PST

    BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XMR, DASH Avg. Transaction Fee Comparison

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:00 PM PST

    What's the issue with large block sizes again? Isn't this resolved by SPV? Please explain why we can't just raise block size indefinitely and use Simple Payment Verification?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

    Dream Market Makes Surprising Return, Integrates Bitcoin Cash

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:34 AM PST

    BCH Flight Plan (TARGET 1 ACQUIRED)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:31 AM PST

    Beautiful Triple Bottom on BCH

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:07 PM PST

    I'm buying this right now...

    https://imgur.com/a/N8yG8

    submitted by /u/jacksteel06
    [link] [comments]

    OKEx Becomes First Cryptocurrency Exchange to Create a Bitcoin Cash Market

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:16 AM PST

    Vanguard Leapfrogs Cautious Banks, Unveils Blockchain Network Plan

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:25 AM PST

    PTB really dont want bitcoin cash

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:31 AM PST

    no one gives up power without a struggle. banks wont do it and goverments wont do it.

    submitted by /u/awless
    [link] [comments]

    The Biggest Cryptocurrency Catastrophes Of 2017

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:00 PM PST

    Bitcoin's Lightning Network - This is a more accurate explanation of the Lightning Network than the one pinned on this subforum.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:11 PM PST

    Washington state

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:25 AM PST

    How can I buy bitcoincash in Washington state ?

    submitted by /u/Fridazewestside
    [link] [comments]

    BarterDEX favoring Bitcoin Cash over Bitcoin

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:56 AM PST

    Komodo is about to launch their decentralized exchange using Atomic Swaps. They want to use BCH instead of BCT because of the huge mempool backlog ; how many more will start doing this?

    https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7jklvo/barterdex_has_to_disable_btc_trading_due_to/

    submitted by /u/Yorklab
    [link] [comments]

    How to sweep/import BCH from BCH paper wallet?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:54 AM PST

    I'm attempting a test send from a BCH paper wallet I created and filled. I assumed that I could import/sweep BCH into my bitcoin.com app BCH wallet by scanning the private QR code, however I get an error "incorrect code format". Same error with WIF QR codes for the same private key. Is this not possible? This protocol works just fine on blockchain.info using a bitcoin wallet private key to import/sweep.

    submitted by /u/restate11
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants a Bitcoin Cash Visa Debit card?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:49 AM PST

    My CEO has agreed that I can be paid in BCH if I provide HR with sufficient information. What are my options?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:14 PM PST

    So I live in the UK and I would like to understand my options.

    • How can a company employ someone for Crypto officially/legally?
    • How can the company get the funds if they don't accept crypto payment? (this might change)
    • What paperwork do I need to do as employee/citizen?
    • How do I pay tax upon the gains in the price?
    • Do I need to become a contractor and deal with everything myself as a normal IT contractor would?

    If you have an answer for any of the questions or any other suggestion, please leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/FlipDetector
    [link] [comments]

    Trade volumes – where art though…HODL

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:18 AM PST

    Bch from reddit

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:23 AM PST

    Hello everyone. New to bch and had a few questions that I couldn't find by searching. How do I withdrawal my bch from reddit? I have coinbase but I can't send my bch there. So what can I do? I have searched all over and haven't been able to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/shotbydavidking
    [link] [comments]

    I lost some BTC and now I only have the BCH and BTG left in the original addresses, can you help me sending them to Bittrex please?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:23 AM PST

    What the tittle says, I sweeped an address to Electrum, and after the trx was confirmed, the flew away, just like that.

    Shit happens, I did something wrong, I now just want to recover the BCH and BTG left there and send them to Bittrex to maybe sell and forget about this.

    What client do you confide in? What's the most secure way to do this?

    Thanks a lot for your time.

    Best regards.

    Edit: I would like to pass directly from the private address to my Bittrex public address withouth intermediation.

    submitted by /u/Wirebraid
    [link] [comments]

    Watch How to get 10% Off when you shop & pay with BitcoinCash at fudmartng.com. Valid till 31/12/2017

    Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment