• Breaking News

    Friday, November 24, 2017

    BTC Jeffrey A Tucker: “I'm thinking that the critics of BCH are not looking good. No pump and dump sustains like this. BCH is useful right now. Wallets are online and good to go.”

    BTC Jeffrey A Tucker: “I'm thinking that the critics of BCH are not looking good. No pump and dump sustains like this. BCH is useful right now. Wallets are online and good to go.”


    Jeffrey A Tucker: “I'm thinking that the critics of BCH are not looking good. No pump and dump sustains like this. BCH is useful right now. Wallets are online and good to go.”

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:23 PM PST

    Bitcoin segwit is full speed ahead on becoming the most epic ponzi scheme in history

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:13 PM PST

    Ex-Bitcoin Core Supporter Here

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:06 PM PST

    Firstly I want to say sorry, I was wrong. When I first got into crypto I started learning about uasf, segwit, and so on. I thought I had it all figured out until I started to investigate the other side.

    Now for a simple way of putting it, I have come to a realization that bitcoin core developers were trying to improve a floppy disk, instead of just upgrading to an ssd hard drive. Which made no sense whatsoever to me. I had only realize this after segwit was actually activated and it did not reduce the fees/transaction time at all. To make it all worse the banning and censorship made them look sketchy as hell. Bitcoin is supposed to be a new currency that everyone can use with low fees/transaction time and the core team has forgotten all about that. I feel that I have now seen the hero become the villain.

    I don't usually post stuff, but I felt I needed to say something. There are a lot of smart people out there and I'm sure that they will figure everything out like I have, even with the censorship, banning and all that.

    Thank god I converted all my btc to bch when cash was around $600 and never looked back. I feel like I am now a true bitcoin supporter and can't wait to see what the future holds for our little bch community!

    Edit: Wow you guys have a tipping bot over here. This community is like 100 times better than /r Bitcoin. Thanks a lot everyone, ill be sure to spread the word!

    submitted by /u/lightxblazer
    [link] [comments]

    There's a New Money in Town ... ��

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:39 PM PST

    Bitcoin.com is about to order 100,000 Bitcoin Cash stickers of various kinds to give away to activists around the world. If you would like some, contact swag@bitcoin.com

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:23 PM PST

    Bitcoin Cash is here - We are happy to announce Bitcoin Cash withdrawals on Vaultoro

    Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:05 AM PST

    Bitcoin Cash jumps 32%. 24 hours until difficulty adjustment.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:06 PM PST

    Man buys coffee with Bitcoin in 2017

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:12 AM PST

    Bitcoin Cash reaches Ƀ0.2 again

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:47 PM PST

    I find it very bullish that Blockstream's "create a thousand Bitcoin spinoffs to make BCH look weak" is failing

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:10 PM PST

    BCH is killing it in the market and in development. Meanwhile the goons have cooked up Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond and Bitcoin Silver and god knows what other bullshit variants, just to try to make BCH look like one of many bullshit spin-offs. And you know what? The market isn't fooled by any of that bullshit.

    The trolls are cranked up to 11 lately, and key members of the Otherside are clearly cracking (Adam shilling for BTG and some fake miner, Luke creating Bitcoin Knot, Cobra outing himself, etc).

    We've rolled then back onto their other foot. One more push and I think they'll fall over.

    submitted by /u/jessquit
    [link] [comments]

    Brian Hoffman from Open Bazaar has some interesting commentary on why they changed their vision from supporting only Bitcoin, to other currencies as well. The main reason, was Core and high fees. "If you are selling a t-shirt, you don't want to pay $15 in btc fees and basically make nothing" 21m34s

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:04 PM PST

    ".21 man is that all they can do" is the new "Just sold more BCH for $650 thanks to all the fools that bought it."

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:59 PM PST

    1.00 soon 😜

    submitted by /u/VV3T
    [link] [comments]

    TFW you keep tipping all day and your balance never goes down because BCH goes north.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:27 PM PST

    Roger Ver: Crypto currency enthusiasts need to keep our eye on the goal: ECONOMIC FREEDOM

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 11:32 AM PST

    Happy holidays everyone! Someone posted here recently about how "in the old days" merchants would discount their products to anyone paying with crypto. To end this year I'm giving a 50% discount on everything in my Etsy shop for shoppers paying in BCH! More details on Yours.org

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:54 PM PST

    Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin, shockingly accurate

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:44 PM PST

    BREAKING: Paradise Papers Reveal Bitfinex’s Devasini and Potter Established Tether Already Back in 2014 !!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:49 PM PST

    Challenge Accepted.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:27 PM PST

    Just sold all my BTC for BCH today.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:03 PM PST

    I took a huge fee but already made it back with today's BCH pump.

    I wanted to get out for so long but the fee was holding me back. Today I decided I don't care anymore. I'm done with BTC.

    submitted by /u/thirdworldsociety
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Thanks Giving! Stuck these all around the Wall St area like I said I would. The New Yorker guy said his NYPD friends would give me a hard time, well, does it look like I had a hard time? BCH to the Moon!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 11:18 AM PST

    Luke-Jr's Cobra charade is not well received

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 01:06 PM PST

    Luke-jr and Cobra-Bitcoin might be one and the same person

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:45 PM PST

    Dealing with market competition 101 (the core way)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:01 PM PST

    1700!!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:47 PM PST

    The Emperor has no clothes

    Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:07 PM PST

    Regardless if the flippening occurs or not, the fact that Bitcoin Cash has finally brought fear to Core hodlrs has show what was obvious and nobody wanted to see:

    It doesn't fit the vision we've been preaching for years, it has become another Wall Street instrument, useless for the average guy.

    "The emperor has no clothes", and we all can see it now.

    It's up to them if they choose to die for inaction, or they take this as a serious wake up call and do something about it.

    And I'm pretty confident they're just going to be in denial mode, and then try to justify how they were right all along but fookin miners and businessmen and r/btc trolls destroyed their wealth machines.

    It's like when cult members are waiting for the end of the world on some particular date and then it doesn't happen: they will try to make up or accept any stupid explanation, as long as it relieves them of responsibility.

    You can see the signs all over. They're on the Titanic, and in denial.

    submitted by /u/apagut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment