• Breaking News

    Friday, March 4, 2022

    Litecoin Node connections?

    Litecoin Node connections?


    Node connections?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 06:08 AM PST

    Just wondering what's the normal amount of connections my node should have? When I first created the node I had around 8 outbound and 30 inbound, but I now have 97 inbound and 8 outbound. Has the network just gone mad over the past few days or is this normal?

    submitted by /u/dogeimistic
    [link] [comments]

    [Academic] Survey on DeFi adoption! Prizes Included!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2022 01:34 AM PST

    [Academic] The Survey is about DeFi adoption! I would be much appreciated if you could spend some time filling out this survey. By the way, I am giving away 5 prizes of 20$ each to respondents that finish the survey and hand over an email so that I can contact them to deliver the prize in the best way possible.

    Here goes the link to the survey: https://novaims.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3UzP5e3lMtFHvXU

    Thank you so much for your time!

    submitted by /u/BeltSlow4974
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment