• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 30, 2021

    Litecoin Accidentally sent LTC to a BTC address. Any way to fix it?

    Litecoin Accidentally sent LTC to a BTC address. Any way to fix it?


    Accidentally sent LTC to a BTC address. Any way to fix it?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I accidentally sent my life savings, held in LTC on Coinbase to a BTC address on Kucoin.

    I know it was a stupid mistake, please only helpful or positive comments.

    I already reached out to Coinbase and Kucoin support.

    I'm devastated, I was going to use this money to start a family and a home and pay off my student debt. I'm an honest blue collar and this was the only way I saw out of the hole. Please any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/deepfloater
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Litecoin Going to Survive the Cryptocalypse?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:34 AM PST

    I am at a point now where I only believe in Bitcoin. I want to believe in Litecoin, but I am asking for help understanding why I should hold it.

    Litecoin benefits from being a Bitcoin fork. I see that it has robust protocols that have kept it secure and operating without much controversy for 10 years. What I'm still unclear about is whether or not it is equally decentralized like Bitcoin.

    Looking for someone to make the case when LTC can survive the cryptocalypse.

    submitted by /u/breadmoon
    [link] [comments]

    Litecoin wallet download marked as dangerous by Brave?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PST

    I have some old wallet.dat files I was going to inspect to see if there was anything there. I tried a few different links to the core wallet (from github latest release, from the first google result) and they all lead me to a DMG download (I'm on Mac) which Brave is marking as dangerous. I downloaded about 20 other wallets today without that happening. I figure worst case I'll get the Windows wallet and put it in a VM but I'm wondering if anyone knows about this. I see nothing in google if I search for related words so it seems like it's not widespread or known.

    submitted by /u/whodkne
    [link] [comments]

    Will Litecoin Repeat Its 2017 Bull Cycle? Crypto Exchange Kraken Says LTC Seeing Unprecedented Demand and Network Activity - The Daily Hodl

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Litecoin Transaction Speed

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Will Litecoin's transaction speed be upgraded? Or will it always take 5 minutes per transaction

    submitted by /u/qcw9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment