• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    GPU Mining 3GH Operation

    GPU Mining 3GH Operation


    3GH Operation

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    This should put my immersion mine at over 25GH!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Spare restroom. Exhaust fan on.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Arkansas light bill this month 0.93-1.13GH/s

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    motherboard not detecting 1660 super with a riser

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Hi, I have an MSI x470 GAMING PLUS MAX motherboard, and I have been mining with 2 RTX 3060s both connected with x16 risers and they both work well.

    I recently got a 1660 super and I just received a riser. I tried connecting it to the motherboard and it did not work. In device manager, you can see the 2 RTX 3060s but you cant see the 1660 Super. The GPU works fine. When plugged into the x16 riser, it can be detected.

    All the GPUs look like they are working (fan turning and LEDs are lighting up), but the riser is not working. I tried the riser on a friend's PC and it works fine... so I am really confused what could the issue be.

    I updated the bios, and set the pci-e modes to different things and none of them worked. What do you guys think is the problem?

    submitted by /u/freshwings421
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have this style of RTX 3060ti, if so can you enlighten me how well this works for mining ? Seems pretty skeptical.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    is the new Rtx 3090 manufactured after april, may, or june with LHR ?(LOW HASH RATE) and what is the hash rate for the newb3090

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I am thinking to get 3 3090 for mining does the new 3090 manufactured after may and in june have the LHR lock and what is the hash rate for it and which psu can be

    submitted by /u/hashtag_bhardwaj
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any chance of Bitcoin pools stepping back into the Light of profitability?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I'm a small time gamer miner, I only run a few cards, and they're all in desktops, not a designated rig, so I often use Nicehash just to simplify things. For my needs this was best, but with so much happening between China and ETH 2.0 I'm starting to want to get a little more hands on with what I am mining. Nicehash swaps plugins for you so that you are always using the "most profitable algo", than pays you out in BTC regardless of what you mined. That is great for someone who is just doing it to ROI on some cards, and not looking to invest a ton of time into it, but I am losing faith in the accuracy of that at mechanism the present time.
    Has anyone who mines actual BTC pools noticed a significant change with the China crackdown?

    submitted by /u/BlLLMURRAY
    [link] [comments]

    Gas atm 169, what is going on?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Radeon vii + hot garage = need undervolting advice.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Mining eth on hiveos with 2x radeon vii + p104-100 x 6 rig

    My Radeon vii cards report upper 70s temps the best I've done getting around 65 MH/s. Would like to lower those temp as my primary goal so fans are not 100% all the time as they are now.

    Anyone have advice on these cards to get them to run as cool as possible? I've spent days watching YouTube videos and google searching and I think everyone runs them inside in AC and I don't have that as an option

    Appreciate any help or also any advice on the p104 cards as well.

    submitted by /u/tonythepiratebish
    [link] [comments]

    What mining with old and obsolete hardware looks like.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    What will you do as ETH mining profits start to drop?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    3.2gh mining eth here.

    As EIP 1559 comes into effect profits will be dropping. I have already ROI'd so I have no rush to sell the GPU's, especially at the moment where prices are dropping like crazy on eBay. 2 weeks ago a RTX 3090 was about £2300, now its around £1750. Crazy!

    Currently my electric bill from mining is around £750/mo so aslong as I cover that I will keep mining.

    Whats your plan?

    submitted by /u/poopoopops
    [link] [comments]

    Not a new rig, but finally decided to upgrade it to a big boy home. Now it’s with my nodes, pools, and other miners all in one place.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Wait or buy…

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I have an opportunity to purchase a couple of brand new 3060's and a 3070… at slightly above retail.

    I currently mine with 27 GPUs @1.7 Gh/s. Having watched my earnings halve in the past month, I'm concerned about ROI, especially with EIP1559 launching today on the testnet.

    What are your thoughts on this? Should I buy and risk it, or wait until EIP1559 fully rolls out next month?

    submitted by /u/Scalfi
    [link] [comments]

    Just finally realized after months of mining you can change the font of the important items in HWINFO...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Thermal pad replacement on a 3090FE

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    The Future of Crypto Mining: Risks and Opportunities of China’s Crackdown

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Anyone purchase GPUs on Stock X? If so can you give me a run down at how legit this website is and how long it took to receive your card?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if its possible to run two separate mining programs with a gpu dedicated to each but on one machine? I have a 2060S running nicehash and I wanted to add a 4gb 770 to mine FIRO. Is this possible? And safe?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Just finished adding the third stackable frame, I need to fill it with 7 more GPUs but I’m getting worried about the Proof Of Stake is coming soon and that I won’t hit my ROI

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    770 mhs pictured

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    ASUS B250 Mining Expert won’t POST with 15th GPU

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    All are RTX 3080 cards. Works flawlessly with 14 GPUs, but will not even POST after adding the 15th GPU. No disk activity so it is definitely not booting the OS. Confirmed the 15th GPU and riser is not the issue by removing one of the other GPUs. Using 6-pin PCIe powered risers and server PSUs. Does not appear to be a power draw issue as all PSUs are stable. Running the latest BIOS. One thing I'm not doing is powering the molex connectors on the board (should be unnecessary since I'm using powered risers). The motherboard-end of the risers I use have indicator LEDs and all 15 are illuminated when connected. I also still have the on-board GPU enabled. Has anyone experienced this? Is 14 the hard-limit for this motherboard?

    submitted by /u/RocketMan350
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of a way to stop the m2_1 slot from blocking out PCIE4 on an ASRock B450 Pro4?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment