• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    GPU Mining Another client satisfied after 3 days of hard work. 😉

    GPU Mining Another client satisfied after 3 days of hard work. ��


    Another client satisfied after 3 days of hard work. ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    My messy but functional rig(s)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Time for phase 2 (Moving the GPUs into a grow tent)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    What could i mine with 4gb gpu?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    And what does the profit look like?

    submitted by /u/AtroopAT8
    [link] [comments]

    Rig update 374mh/s

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    A good reason to hang onto mining equipment. It’s value will rise at least one more time.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    6 pin power cable supply for pci riser cards

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a good source for 6pin pci riser power cables. I bought these 6 pin black and white ones from parallel miner and they do not work, wont even power on my rig. They looked great when I got them all hooked up, but offer 0 value at this point.

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Ad-4846
    [link] [comments]

    Your tips to buy a GPU to buy @ MSRP!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    So i startet in the perfect time to get in the mining hobby lol. Shortly im looking for a GPU but I can't find any im in the PartAlert etc. but its full of bots, any tips to buy a gpu for a decent price ?

    3070,3080, AMD RX 5700, AMD RX 5600M XT

    Im located in the EU

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/AtroopAT8
    [link] [comments]

    6-GPU-Build Profitability Sheet

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Need to ask before building a 3060 x 7 rig, does the 470.05 dev driver works on multiple GPU?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I've heard the dev driver only work on first GPU, if multiple GPU is plugged, the rest will still be half the hashrate, is this a rumor? If its true, was it fixed?

    By the way is there any news on this dev driver on Linux?

    submitted by /u/fishfishbutcher
    [link] [comments]

    Contradictory information from rig

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Contradictory information from rig

    Help

    I have a 7 GPU rig with 6 Nvidia cards + 1 Radeon card.I am mining Ethereum with a combined power of 285 megahash (as software I am using TREX and Teamredminer)

    While miners tell me cards are working normally, Ethermine tells me there's a reduced performance.Also Ehermine's curves look weird and don't match Ethermine reported values (and of course, miners info).

    Do you have any suggestion?

    As you can see from the graphs, the current and average are quite close to what the miners tell me (around 280 mh/s), but the line in the first graph stays pretty much flat - this is weird as usually the response is almost instantaneous (you can see the two peaks around 15:00, matching to two reboots... then it went flat, don't know why).

    Miners work well and they show me the amount of blocks completed (with no problems whatsoever).

    https://preview.redd.it/iagn4x2sm3w61.jpg?width=1204&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=284c4dfbd2b816f89efaa39d9fd5520eab0fbc3a

    submitted by /u/linkbound
    [link] [comments]

    Moved cards to new machine and hash rate drops

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I moved a 3080 and 3090 from a desktop machine to a rack miner and the hash rates are now down to 50 and 80 MH/s. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/pletharoe
    [link] [comments]

    160M, f2pool w/8k diff, ethermin w/4k diff, or nicehash?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I have only 8 gpus (4x rx580 8gb, 1x1070 8g, 1x1060 6gb, 2x rx480 4gb ) which I split up, the 8GB mining eth on hiveos, and the other 3 mining RVN. Im not a big operation,,but my 160MH is still something, I tried f2pool for a few hours and with a diff of over 8000 my hashrate on the pool was only around 100-110. I was afraid to let it run to long and miss profits from my normal pool Ethermine where the diff is 4000. I understand diff comes from more shovels and luck, with my low hashrate my luck isnt very good i imagine, does anyone have real world examples of what their prpfits were like between Nichash and renting out my power getting,? paid in bitcoin, or continue pool mining where im at?

    submitted by /u/Flguy76
    [link] [comments]

    ZOTAC 1060 6GB GPU fans not spinning at all.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    I recently purchased 4 ZOTAC 1060 6GB Mini (single fan model) GPUs second hand for my mining rig. I also have 1 GIGABYTE 1060 6GB GPU but it appears the fans on the ZOTAC (single fan model) GPUs do not work at all. The GIGABYTE 1060 fans spin correctly and can be altered manually using MSI Afterburner, however the ZOTACs do not and have not spun once.

    I have attempted to manually change the fan speeds, changing PCI-E cables/connecting to different ports on the breakout board, manually moving the fans and nothing works. The GPUs work fine, however they reach temps near 90 degrees when mining and there is no cooling to prevent them. What other solutions can I try to fix them?

    submitted by /u/BipoNN
    [link] [comments]

    How to cool a 3090 without rednecking.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    2080ti hashrate 30-35 mh/s

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    hey guys im new with mining here, im currently running stock on 2080 ti aorus xtreme and its only about 30-35 mh/s, mem temp is 84 and gpu temp is 70

    submitted by /u/Cometeorz
    [link] [comments]

    HoneyMiner for MacOS?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Hi all, I use HashMiner on my Windows machine but I have a bunch of iMacs with GPUs sitting idle. Was looking at honeyMiner but it scans with a trojan. Google says conflicting things - its legit, it isn't legit etc. Whats the consensus on this? Avoid it or legit? If avoid, any MacOS clients I can use?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/solomanii
    [link] [comments]

    About 3060

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    So I just got the notifcation from EVGA yesterday for a 3060, bought it but now I'm reading I need a different driver...........Should I set up a different rig? or plug it into my 3080 rig?

    submitted by /u/Sad-hurt-and-depress
    [link] [comments]

    3080 rig works great with 5 cards, stalls out when 6th is placed

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I have a 6x3080 ftw3 rig at the moment. It runs great with 5 cards installed, 2 on one of the 1200w server PSUs and 3 on the other. When I attach a 3rd gpu to the first PSU the rig works at 100% hash for about 3 minutes, then steadily decreases until finally one of the cards suddenly goes to 0 % load, quickly followed by all the other cards in no particular order. I have troubleshooted both PSUs and breakout boards without any fix. I removed all overclocking to no avail. Has anyone dealt with this before?

    submitted by /u/Dtomnom
    [link] [comments]

    Mining 2 different coins same setup.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm pretty new to mining, I'm slowly adding gpus that I find cheap to my set up.

    Recently I got a rx570 4gb and I learned I can't mine eth (as I do with my other 8gb+) all my setup is amd I'm trying not to mix nvidia.

    So I was going to put it in something like raven coin, however no idea how to set my other cards to eth and this one to raven...

    Any idea or tutorial you can share, anywhere I can start reading about how to mine different coins? What miner to use and how to set it up?

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/deimerx
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone ELI5 why minerstat and whattomine throw completely different profit numbers with the same hashrate and power consumption?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Heck of a deal. Razor Core X with a 5700XT Mech for $750!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Should I be switching Afterburner profiles every time I mine if I play games on the same GPU?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I mine on 2 gaming pc's. One has a 2060 Super the other has a RX 580. I switch profiles before I mine so I can turned down voltage for lower temps. The 580 switches profile fast with no problem. The 2060 on the other hand, shows blank screens for a second every time. I should mention the 2060 has 2 monitors the 580 has 1. That's fine but once in a while when I switch on the 2060 I get a blank reddish screen and need to restart. It will keep going blank in a loop, but either quitting geforce or quitting my live wallpaper app (wallpaper engine) fixes it. I'm not sure which but that's what I do.

    So with all that, this is an issue I can live with. But I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this or if I should even be switching profiles like this?

    submitted by /u/tigerblood2613
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment