• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Ethereum "Crypto is killing the environment." Banks: Hold up

    Ethereum "Crypto is killing the environment." Banks: Hold up


    "Crypto is killing the environment." Banks: Hold up

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Ethereum Just Edged Closer to Proof of Stake Via Beacon Chain

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PST

    Golem is now live on the Ethereum mainnet with payments operating on Layer2

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PST

    We're just a small indie game but we added the ability to connect to your ETH wallet and play with skin NFTs in our game, King Rabbit - Puzzle!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:56 AM PST

    On a roll: Making Ethereum accessible to all

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Atari confirmed today they are making their own Atari Metaverse Game platform

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PST

    So if you know what Decentraland and The Sandbox game are... well, Atari is in both of those but now also officially making their own virtual world!

    Can't wait to play on my walnut VCS when it gets here. :)

    submitted by /u/PowerDubs
    [link] [comments]

    �� Optimism Dapp Starter Pack Release!!! ��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Quick merge via fork choice change

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PST

    Beeple NFT Sells For $69.3 Million, Becoming Most-Expensive Ever

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Consensys: PoS is coming sooner than you think

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Finalized no. 23 - Danny Ryan

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Ethereum Developer Explains How ETH 2.0 Will Save ETH Holders Tens of Billions of Dollars per Year

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Gitcoin Grants (quadratic funding) round 9 had started!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PST

    JPG File Sells for $69 Million, as ‘NFT Mania’ Gathers Pace

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PST

    OpenZeppelin Defender Gives DeFi Teams a Weapon Against Flash Loan Attacks

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:14 PM PST

    NOOB: What impact will Ethereum 2.0 have on ERC20 tokens and Layer 2?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:08 PM PST

    As the title asks, sorry if this has been explained before, but I've been looking into MATIC, BAT, ZIL, etc. and was wondering what to expect, if anything, when ETH 2.0 drops.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/where-ya-headed
    [link] [comments]

    Ether Doesn’t Need a Supply Cap to Hedge Against Inflation

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Rocket Pool 3.0 — Beta Finale

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:42 PM PST

    MetaMask transfer problem

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PST

    So I was transferring a small amount of ether back to my kraken after buying some NFTS. And I put it on slow mode and when I clicked send. My friend opened up something on my vr headset and it closed metamask. My funds were taken out of MetaMask but never added to my Kraken. Like I said, I did choose a slow transaction but It already had over 140 confirmations and didn't get any notification on kraken that it had even been initiated. Any help would be great, even if it's gone and that's all you have to say than so be it, only a small amount and I'd appreciate you not sugar coating it! Maybe I'm not used to the slower transaction speed and I'm impatient.(I hope so)

    submitted by /u/catchandcook69
    [link] [comments]

    ETH Noob here - lost $50 attempting transaction through metamask. what did I do wrong?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:13 PM PST

    I'm trying to buy something using ETH and metamask. I manually edit the gas fess. I keep running out of gas even though using the eth gas station calculator says 100% success.

    I did 180 GWEI and 60,000 gas units.

    https://etherscan.io/tx/0x71bf66fc8e1156e155154335d5fb5c5f2f181785bf870404b048b9c5bc69ecc4

    What should I have used for the values and how do I figure this out in this future?? Thanks

    submitted by /u/rifts
    [link] [comments]

    Why you should not buy Ethereum with PayPal?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:35 AM PST

    Best use-cases of Ethereum

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PST

    What does Ethereum enable that wasn't previously possible?

    easy to create new tradeable assets: stablecoins, NFTs

    This seems like the biggest one right now

    collateral backed loans (AAVE)

    AFAICT, this is mostly useful for avoiding capital gains tax. Without capital gains, you could just liquidate your collateral.

    prediction markets like augur/polymarket

    I'm a big fan of these, but I'm not convinced that crypto / decentralization provides a real benefit here. Currently, the main benefit is avoiding gambling regulations. But if regulators wanted to crack down, they could.

    What else?

    I'm especially interested in use-cases that would be compelling to someone who's not interested in trading and speculation.

    submitted by /u/worldstarcodex
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing OpenZeppelin Defender Sentinels: Smart contract monitoring with automated emergency response is here! - Mitigate attacks in seconds - Automatically respond to abnormal activities - Get notified via Slack, Email, Discord, or Datadog - Mainnet & sidechains

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PST

    I mined around a hundred dollars worth of ethereum, and withdrew it from CudoMiner. How long should I expect to wait for it to show up in my Coinbase wallet?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Title says it all. It's been about 10 minutes, and I'm getting worried I did something wrong.

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingBed241
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment