• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Ethereum AAVE is scaling with Polygon, expecting to reduce fees substantially

    Ethereum AAVE is scaling with Polygon, expecting to reduce fees substantially


    AAVE is scaling with Polygon, expecting to reduce fees substantially

    Posted:

    Ethereum developers say an upgrade that will destroy coins is very popular with users after tensions with miners rise

    Posted:

    Any great Ethereum/Crypto podcasts to learn from?

    Posted:

    I'm getting into Crypto and Ethereum and would love some suggestions on Podcasts I can listen to daily to learn! or even youtube channels that may help me!

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/starnez22
    [link] [comments]

    Everything Ethereum touches

    Posted:

    Ethereum: The Programmable Blockchain Changing the World

    Posted:

    I believe Ethereum and decentralized blockchains utilizing smart contracts will be the norm in the coming decades. The exchange of any information between two parties, whether it's financial assets, health data, or any other piece of information will simply be more efficient and secure to exchange via the Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts versus the existing centralized, slow systems we have today. Because of this, I believe Ethereum's roughly $215 Billion dollar market cap is an absolute steal long-term, as just how the dollar is massive in market cap because all sorts of transactions and assets are priced in dollars, I believe the assets, transactions, and applications of the future will be a part of the Ethereum network. Because of this, I wouldn't be surprised by a market cap well north of $10 Trillion by 2050, an almost 50x from current levels. While I'm not promising a 10x in 1 year with Ethereum, I do believe the long-term financial upside of this digital asset is immense.

    I just uploaded a podcast talking about all of this and more, including how smart contracts work and current use cases for the Ethereum blockchain. If you want to learn more about Ethereum and why it's such an incredible technology, give my podcast a listen. You won't be disappointed.

    https://anchor.fm/beyondmoney/episodes/Ethereum-The-Programmable-Blockchain-Technology-Changing-Everything-ettrre

    submitted by /u/Beyond_Vision78
    [link] [comments]

    Was Visa's USDC transactions settled on the Ethereum Blockchain?

    Posted:

    Many news reports today [example] about Visa's first USDC transaction. Lots of quotes like ...

    "Instead, the transaction is now settled on the Ethereum blockchain via stablecoin conversion"

    Are transactions really settled on the Eth blockchain? Wouldn't gas fees be prohibitive?

    How does it work?

    submitted by /u/Axlemax
    [link] [comments]

    NFT marketplace OpenSea plans to integrate Ethereum Layer 2 protocol Immutable X

    Posted:

    [Old but still useful imo] My annotated spec of the ethereum beacon chain (PoS) protocol

    Posted:

    Your reasons for holding your ETH?

    Posted:

    Why do you guys think ETH will succeed and can it change the world and beat it's competitors?

    submitted by /u/Bennoki
    [link] [comments]

    An Overview of Ethereum’s Layer 2 Ecosystem -- The Block Research

    Posted:

    What's happening with ETH 2.0?

    Posted:

    Looks like the new update is online, but it's not mainstream, right? Does it mean that 90% of nodes have to accept it before it becomes the main chain? Also, will there be another currency fork if ETH 2.0 doesn't happen on the large scale?

    submitted by /u/darktoken235
    [link] [comments]

    Greate writeup on the tradeoffs between the different L2 solutions.

    Posted:

    I felt this deserved a repost in this time of L2 solutions and mass entry of new community members. It is important that we as a community rally behind the right kind of layer 2 to so that we stay as secure and decentralized as possible.

    https://medium.com/matter-labs/evaluating-ethereum-l2-scaling-solutions-a-comparison-framework-b6b2f410f955

    submitted by /u/Skretch12
    [link] [comments]

    Question about moving from coinbase

    Posted:

    I've been leaning toward moving off coinbase. Recently miners show of power and hesitancy toward proof of stake got me thinking. If eth was to split would I just not receive the forked chain coins being on coinbase. I feel like coinbase would steal it like airdrops...

    Been wanting to change to meta mask, but not sure If I trust myself with keys/ to be virus free

    submitted by /u/myztajay123
    [link] [comments]

    “Patsy attacks”, a possible IRL exploit against blockchain tech

    Posted:

    Hypothetically: would it be possible for malicious actors to enter data into the ethereum blockchain (or another blockchain) with the intention inciting hostile action against the blockchain by government actors?

    Let's say that a bad actor input data into the blockchain that, when unzipped by a highly popular and available compression software, was converted into something illegal (use your imagination)

    In this scenario, the illegal data would be publicly visible on the blockchain and it would be impossible to remove without destroying the blockchain itself, if such a thing is possible. The unzipping software could not be made illegal, and there would be no way to "black out" or even obscure the compressed data on the blockchain. This would incite law enforcement and regulators to attack the blockchain, like some kind of maliciously incited autoimmune disease.

    I thought that the term "patsy attack" was an interesting label (if there isn't one already) because it basically allows hostile entities to weaponize the police as a weapon.

    So is such a thing possible? If not on the ethereum network, is this something that other blockchains might need to fear in the future?

    submitted by /u/xPangloss
    [link] [comments]

    NFTs of ENS TLDs to be Auctioned Alongside DNS Versions by UNR

    Posted:

    Which coins do you think will be affected the most with the upcoming upgrade?

    Posted:

    Closing in on the upgrade on the 14th of April, this is a simple beginner-question by many people who love the visionary concept of crypto but don't have the technical knowledge or the time to invest in researching. There are so many coins working with Eth. Which ones do you think will be affected most positively with the upgrade?

    I would appreciate your opinions or a discussion about it

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ZenBaller
    [link] [comments]

    Good Ethereum- / Crypto-Twitter Lists?

    Posted:

    Hi there!

    I'm putting together resources for devs just coming into Ethereum / blockchain space. Since things move so quick, I'm recommending certain subreddits (ahem), newsletters and Twitter accounts. Then I thinks to myself, what about Twitter lists? I think this would be less intimidating for folks just coming into the space. (for the uninitiated, check out this explainer of Twitter Lists)

    Turns out, u/DCinvestor has a great collection. I was curious if folks knew of any other good ones? If people have good accounts, that'll do fine and, if it's not duplicating effort, will put together my _own_ List, so there!

    submitted by /u/_private_gump
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Swarm? Filecoin worth 385b fully diluted, is now worth more than Ethereum

    Posted:

    x*y=k...An Ethereum Story

    Posted:

    best eth wallets for kids

    Posted:

    hi, I'm looking to establish an ethereum wallet for my kids, what are the best wallets available?

    submitted by /u/b_billy_bosco
    [link] [comments]

    ERC20 / DEX / Fee's - Question

    Posted:

    Hi

    I have 3 different ERC20 tokens in my Wallet and i wanted to send them to an exchange but every transaction fee would be ~12$.

    So i would have to pay 36$ fee for sending them to exchange.

    I thought maybe swaping them on a DEX (uniswap, kyber,. ...) to ETH and then send the ETH to an exchange could safe me money.

    i loged into a Dex and wanted to swap ERC20 tokens into ETH but i always get the message " Your ETH balance is not enough to pay for the transaction fees "

    but i have 150$ worth of ETH on that address. Does it mean to swap ERC20 tokens to ETH on a DEX does cost more 150$ ???

    I can't believe that. what is wrong that i can't swap my tokens to Eth?

    submitted by /u/Schlucylando
    [link] [comments]

    How do I move my ETH on Binance to MetaMask?

    Posted:

    Hi,

    Im wondering if anyone can help me out by telling me how I can move my ETH on my Binance wallet to my MetaMask wallet? Thanks

    submitted by /u/PixelatedFoodie
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, I've got an NFT podcast and I'm looking for people to interview about ethereum.

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment