• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Litecoin Meet me, a proud owner of 0.00095298 LiteCoin

    Litecoin Meet me, a proud owner of 0.00095298 LiteCoin


    Meet me, a proud owner of 0.00095298 LiteCoin

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:34 AM PST

    You HODL! ����

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:51 AM PST

    What do you think is the reason that LTC hasn't reached it's ATH while BTC/ETH have?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:15 AM PST

    IMO I think it's just hype and name recognition. BTC/ETH have the clout that LTC does not have. There really is no reason for it not having gotten up to ATH yet. All 3 coins are incorporated into the new PayPal stuff, LTC is faster, cheaper. We all put our money into this coin because we believe in this coin, should we be doing a better job at promoting it ourselves? If we believe in it why aren't we backing that up more with our statements? Not saying that it doesn't happen, but hell....look at Doge. They took advantage of the GME situation to spread the word. I saw it all over Reddit, and yes, most of it was "to the moon (rocket emoji)" type posts, but they still spread the name recognition. I posted as much as I could as far as informative comments and included LTC in the comments, but I think the community as a whole could benefit from US promoting this coin more ourselves. The FUD shouldn't even be an issue at this point, Charlie is still involved & with the partnership with PP, it makes the FUD moot as, "why would paypal want to partner up with a coin that they didn't think would be worth it and 'dead'"

    I'm not saying we should pump it or promote it with a bunch of (rocket emoji) in fact, I'm saying the opposite in that we should be posting informative comments and posts about it. And all I'm saying is I think we could do a better job ourselves at promoting the coin that we believe in the potential of....

    submitted by /u/wordsfromsilence
    [link] [comments]

    Use PayAccept as your crypto payments processor on the websites with smart integrations. Accepts payments for goods and services in Litecoin automagically.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Question Regarding LTC

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:23 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Forgive me if this is a noob question, but for me the value in Litecoin is clear as far as lower fees and faster speeds. My question is tho, while it's still fairly volatile, how can it be used for transferring value without incurring significant potential losses at high amounts? For example, if I want to move my bitcoin to a wallet from coinbase without really high fees, I could convert to LTC and then transfer but over the course of a few minutes I could lose quite a bit of money since LTC is somewhat volatile. Does Litecoin need to be more stable before it can be practically used? Or am I missing something? Am I not thinking about it the right way?

    Any and all info or insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OmManiPadmeHuumm
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering lost LTCs

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Hey guys,
    More than three years ago I bought some litecoin via coinbase, and stored them in a Litecoin Core wallet. After a while I simply stopped checking the price shifts and forgot all about it. At some point, I upgraded to a new macbook and basically imported all the contents from my old mac.
    Some weeks ago I opened the Litecoin Core wallet and when the blockchain was synced, I had a balance of zero. It is all gone (it wasn't much, but still a couple of hundred bucks worth).
    I looked everywhere for a wallet.dat file, also in the backups of my old mac. It is nowhere to be found.
    I can see the transacations being made from coinbase and the address to which the coins were sent, but no way how to recover these funds, if at all possible. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MRSOULBAIT
    [link] [comments]

    PayPal To Offer Crypto Payment Method To 29 Million Merchants

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Discussion on a possible wrapped litecoin

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Someone trying to make wrapped litecoin:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjkEStjzjic

    submitted by /u/5tg
    [link] [comments]

    MORREX.COM Canadian Exchange FRAUD

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/y940o9D

    I have had several hundred dollars of crypto tied up in the exchange Morrex.com over the past 5 or 6 years, as to which we all know has appreciated in value.

    Back in the day, I had success moving funds in and out of my exchange account, however since early 2018, I noticed that the "withdraw" function had become totally unresponsive and broken.

    I had originally submitted a support ticket in March, 2018 bringing this to the attention of site operator PHILIPPE-ANTOINE PLANTE. In which he had responded that they are only doing manual withdrawals as to which I had immediately requested my funds be withdrawn.

    Since March, 2018 (3 years ago) I have submitted 5 requests to have several hundred dollars of crypto withdrawn into another wallet, as per the attached image. Each request has gone immediately responded to, in which I am told "Your account is being reviewed" and I am asked to provide ID, in addition to the passport and drivers license I had already provided upon registration / verification. I comply and provide more ID and personal documentation, including what was solicited as "2 pieces of recent mail addressed to you." After submitting the corresponding documents the email goes to a radio silence, with no coins being withdrawn.

    I am in the process of reporting the operator PHILIPPE-ANTOINE PLANTE and MORREX.COM to the RCMP and Sherbrooke, QC municipal police. Any other idea's on how I can get my coins out of this scam?

    THANKS

    submitted by /u/properauthority
    [link] [comments]

    Join my Stream where we talk about my new Wrapped Litecoin Project!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Litecoin: A Beginner’s Guide to the P2P Digital Currency - Income Insider

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    LOST LITECOIN

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get LiteCoin back from a transfer. The coin hasn't been redeemed. I'm not sure anyone owns the account

    submitted by /u/LayzahB
    [link] [comments]

    my experience with OKCOIN

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:50 AM PST

    my experience with OKCOIN

    i signed up with a new crypto exchange called OKCOIN a few weeks ago

    thought it looked cool, because they were supposedly going to be one of the first platforms to offer Stacks STX

    its been pretty dumb to get set up, you go through the normal KYC which is fine.

    The thing that i did not like is they sent me an email(photo attached), which is their next verification step. I dismissed it because, its very weird to send an email asking common security questions. That information is something scammers could use to hack my life.

    https://preview.redd.it/sszlno6aonf61.png?width=1446&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb30f3bc58356ec4b4761f9e056560b8a817ed27

    i get on their platform and they have a chat function, so i asked them whats up with that and thats just how they do it. i tell them it's dumb and wouldnt do that. then they ask me to send my passport via email, told them they are retarded and that should all be built into their platform thats encrypted for users safety.

    it's been pretty frustrating, i just wanted some Stacks :/

    just wanted to share my experience

    looks like im just going to stay with CoinBase

    submitted by /u/gameboyfella
    [link] [comments]

    lightcoin wallet key

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:05 AM PST

    I happened upon a file on my computer from 2013 labeled litecoin-wallet-keys

    Inside is something like this:

    ********************/*****+**+********************************************** **************************************************************************** ***+**********************************+************************************* *******= 

    where the * are alphanumeric characters.

    Is there a way to get access to the wallet (I'm assuming) it's for? Electrum-ltc doesn't recognize it and Litecoin core's Importprivkey doesn't seem to work.

    I'm not hugely worried as I'm pretty sure there wasn't much in there but it doesn't hurt to look.

    submitted by /u/CircusMusic23
    [link] [comments]

    Where to Buy Litecoin with Paypal Directly?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Litoshi's

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Wonder how many more years until ppl are talking about stackin litoshis

    submitted by /u/gameboyfella
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone buy Litecoin back when it was under $10

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    If you did buy it, how many did you have and do you still have it or did you sell?

    submitted by /u/Kind_Bandicoot1507
    [link] [comments]

    possible to mine litecoin on Mac ?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:05 AM PST

    Dear Reddit,

    As a student, I bought a MacBook pro for classes as it as pretty light and convenient. With all the clout that investing has gathered recently, I started doing some research on cryptocurrency and would like to start with litecoin, from what I understand it's easier on a simple PC than other cryptocurrencies.

    I would like opinions on if it's foolish or not to try, and if it's possible then maybe some tips on what would be best based on experience. I've already got atomic wallet.

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/Aurelbad
    [link] [comments]

    can I transfer litecoin from one app to another?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    I got litecoin on cex. io and want to transfer it to binance or kraken? is that possible?

    submitted by /u/Damidaki20
    [link] [comments]

    Coinbase Hidden Fees, or Just Stable Coin or LiteCoin Fees?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    I am going to use coinbase pro in a few days, but first I need to let my coinbase funds land. I had purchased some DAI, which is a Stable Coin. I actually did not know that it was until it had not really moved at all for two straight days. So using the regular platform for Coinbase I converted my 288 DAI into LiteCoin. Litecoin was actually going up, but when I converted it, my account value WENT DOWN 6 DOLLARS. How? the transaction said that there would be no Coinbase fees, were there any separate fees? I know when I buy USD or USD Coin, the coinbase fees are there and disclosed. Are there any fees for stablecoin too? PLS HELP!!!

    submitted by /u/ChattyTrader0508
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment