• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    GPU Mining Join the /r/GPUMining Discord Server!

    GPU Mining Join the /r/GPUMining Discord Server!


    Join the /r/GPUMining Discord Server!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Putting New Rig Together and This Happened !!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:04 AM PST

    1 day in flex pool 16X 3060Ti founders edition mining bought at 450$ each

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Found my best Asus 3090 Ether Mining settings & config (see comments)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:18 AM PST

    My son thinks he can double my hashrate!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    EIP1559 activated ? why is it the per round reward is so lowww? Did anyone notice this ?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    What to mine: legacy r9 280 OC (card no in profitability websites)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    I know it's against the TaS asking what to mine, but after searching on the provided links and googling it I didn't find the asnwer

    I have an old r9 280 3GB OC (https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/R9280DC2T3GD5/) that the display doesn't works very well but is fine otherwise. I was thinking about using it for mining since I also have an old computer that I could use for 24/7 usage, although it's a very old card...
    With a cost of 0.12€/kWh would it be profitable? What should I mine with it?

    Thank you for your time and, again, sorry if this goes against the TaS of the community

    submitted by /u/DoruSonic
    [link] [comments]

    Question about thermal pad longevity

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:24 AM PST

    So I have a bunch of GPU and I wanted to repad them, since we all know RTX 3000 series throttle easy due to memory. I am pretty new to mining though and one thing I am curious about is the longevity of thermal pads. How long do they last before there is clear signs of needing a repad?

    I was thinking of buying a bunch of Thermalright pads from Aliexpress and the cost was going to be high, however they do pay for themselves. But hypothetically speaking, if like generic cheapo blue pads (6.0Wmk) last 6 months for 10$ for a repad, but Thermalright lasts 12 months for 30$ for a repad, it would be better ROI to just choose the cheap ones.

    Those numbers I made up, I am just curious of findings others have made since my experience is less than 1 month. Thanks for any info.

    submitted by /u/HeadshotMeDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Best coins to mine with rx 480 card with only 4gb

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:45 AM PST

    I've got some 4gb cards, ideally I'd like to mine Eth but that doesn't seem possible. So what are the options for this card, Dogecoin, Vechain, Ravencoin?

    At this price craze it seems Dogecoin would be the one to mine, is Cardano or Polkadot a good coin to mine or is the difficulty on those too high? I haven't mined in years so I'm behind the times. Thanks

    submitted by /u/moldyjellybean
    [link] [comments]

    Incorrect shares after 24/36 hours

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:42 AM PST

    As the title suggest, I have soem issues with incorrect shares after a while.

    Currently have 3 x 3070 running (+0 core, 55% pl, +1300 mem) which I only apply after the dag. All run like a dream for 24-36 hours or so, then some of the cards start finding shares that aren't accepted.

    Any ideas why? Surely can't be the OC if running fine for over a day? Also, may there be a way to automatically restart the miner if rejected shares goes above X value etc? In a way that wouldn't need me to manually go back to stock on the OC, load the DAG, and THEN apply OC manually?

    Thanks al

    submitted by /u/ITFC1989
    [link] [comments]

    what is a good and easy to use mining pool for ethereum with mining software

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Aurous 3090 Mining Question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    I have been mining on Nicehash using a Aurous 3090 and have been getting about 77-83MH/s mining for a long period of time. I am using MSI Afterburner to lower my core clock to -150 and set my power limit to 80-90% while running the fan speed at 100%. I noticed I don't see much of a difference overclocking the memory clock however I noticed when I first start the phoenix miner, it starts at a speed for 120 and then drops down to about the 77-83MH/s speed I was getting before using on average about 250W. Is there something I can try to increase the speed? I do not much much experience in mining.

    submitted by /u/SirFatalx
    [link] [comments]

    What are some great free mining managers/monitors?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:49 PM PST

    I've looked into awesome miner, but 2+ profiles seems to be paid. Then I tried out minerstats, which was overly complex to do simple tasks. Lastly, I've tried multiminer, but latest version seems to be broken, and it's only a gui front end for bfgminer.

    I can't find any good managers/monitors, so does anyone have some recommendations?

    submitted by /u/A_Random_Lantern
    [link] [comments]

    Flexpool vs Ethermine

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:36 AM PST

    I might have a cooling problem...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:20 PM PST

    ASUS Rampage II Extreme + 3070 = black screen

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:49 AM PST

    No display signal, although the graphics, cpu fan, LEDs light up normally, it does not give a video response :(

    With a 1080 Ti it does start perfectly, but with the 3070 there is no way.

    I activated ACPI 2.0 in BIOS but did not get any changes.

    Someone mining correctly with this board and the nvidia 3000 series?

    :( Thank you

    submitted by /u/eltramas
    [link] [comments]

    TeamRedMiner / Flexpool ...how to configure restart script?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Couldn't find directions for this...I am trying Flexpool and the 2 gpus I had died in the middle of the night for 3 hours until I force stopped and restarted the teamredminer script this morning. Debug says there is no restart script configured, so....anyone have directions on how to configure a restart script?

    I have been using nicehash up until now and never had a crash, I want to give flexpool an honest evaluation but it'll be difficult if the recommended miner isn't as stable.

    submitted by /u/zebrastealer
    [link] [comments]

    is it okay to use this?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Optimising a Rig

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Team red miner getting less than 10mh/s mining ethereum with my rx 5700 xt

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:09 AM PST

    What am I doing wrong? i ran that .reg file it had but my hashrate is still really low. I'm currently getting 5mh/s on my rx 5700 xt. Phoenix miner would always get 50, so I don't think it's a too high overclock or anything.

    I'm on windows 10 btw, since I'm mining on my gaming pc

    submitted by /u/AutisticDalekOnSpeed
    [link] [comments]

    Best newb gui based etherium miner

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:57 AM PST

    Hi

    What is the best gui based eth miner right now? I'm a complete newb at this and wanna dip my toes into it without investing too much of my time. I don't mind paying a bit more dev fees, but don't wanna get completely screwed. I would prefer an opensource client with good documentation/tutorials on how to set it all up, end to finish.

    Thanks for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/IntetDragon
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best ethereum hashrate you have managed on a 6800/6900 xt?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    I can't get past 63-64mh/s.

    submitted by /u/ir88ed
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried EVGA’s all in one cooler for the 3080?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I'm wondering if it's any better than just adding thermal pads, etc.

    submitted by /u/ILikeCatsAndSquids
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie here: will eth 2.0 mess with mining profitability?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:45 PM PST

    I am new to the crypto and mining space, I am currently using my 2060 super to mine on nicehash when I am not gaming and am saving up to buy a 3060 ti to be a dedicated mining gpu.

    I have heard that eth 2.0 will no longer use gpu mining, and don't know much about how that will effect mining profitability.

    Do y'all know how much eth 2.0 will effect mining profitability and how long mining will still be profitable?

    Thanks for your time helping educate a newcomer :)

    submitted by /u/Eluchel
    [link] [comments]

    How to select pool?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Recently got into mining, I have been using HiveOs. So I have been using their pool as it is free. But with today's issues with there servers I was curious about other pools. So I have a few questions.

    1. Is it worth paying the 3 bucks a month to mine on another pool?
    2. How do I go about selecting another pool and which pools do you recommend?
    3. Can I trust hiveon pool? Like it just seems like they have so many issues with pool stats that I worry they are trying to do some funny business on the back end or something. (This could just be conspiratorial thinking.)

    Approaching 500 Mh/s if that matters.

    submitted by /u/TubbyMurse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment