• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, February 07, 2021

    Bitcoin Daily Discussion, February 07, 2021


    Daily Discussion, February 07, 2021

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Please utilize this sticky thread for all general Bitcoin discussions! If you see posts on the front page or /r/Bitcoin/new which are better suited for this daily discussion thread, please help out by directing the OP to this thread instead. Thank you!

    If you don't get an answer to your question, you can try phrasing it differently or commenting again tomorrow.

    Join us in the r/Bitcoin Chatroom!

    Please check the previous discussion thread for unanswered questions.

    submitted by /u/rBitcoinMod
    [link] [comments]

    I’m starting to put $100 a paycheck($200 month) into BTC.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    I'm starting to put $100 a paycheck into BTC so $200 a month. So when I retire from USAF in 2031 I hope to have enough and the price be high enough to never have to work again when I cash out. I also invest 10% of my paycheck into TSP (50/50 S & C funds). This is so when I retire I have my military retirement pension, TSP and BTC to use as a retirement portfolio.

    submitted by /u/MavinMarv
    [link] [comments]

    BTC took 1 week to shit on JP Morgan 'FUD' analysts !

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Bitcoin Superbowl Ad 2021 - Fan Made

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:06 AM PST

    DO NOT BUY BTC ON RH

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    So I made the newbie mistake of buying BTC in Robinhood. I am currently in the painful (and risky) process of selling my BTC on RH (limit sell) and immediately transferring the cash to Coinbase Pro and market buying back again. As you can Imagine, I have lost some sats... so far I have managed to lose 1,193,000 sats = 0.0193 BTC that are gone forever. But, to me at least it's been very worth the risk. Do not be like me, don't buy BTC on Robinhood.

    I still have some BTC left to transfer so I expect to lose a few more sats, but I am very happy with the fact that most of my BTC are out of Robinhood and can do stuff with them now! Like transferring them whatever the f**# I want! (this is very powerful).

    submitted by /u/jeurymejia
    [link] [comments]

    "What happens when exchanges run out of bitcoin?" [OC]

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Robinhood just blocked several stocks from being bought. They locked the buy button when it suited them. Don't buy Bitcoin on Robinhood. Ever. /r/all Anyone following the WSB drama this morning will see that several brokers have blocked only the 'Buy' button to prevent GME, AMC etc being purchased.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Bitcoin is being outlawed in India.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:22 PM PST

    It's kind of crazy over here. The Indian parliament proposed a bill to "Prohibit all private cryptocurrencies in India" and that set off a fucking panic-selling frenzy. BTC is being vilified at the moment, and the worst part is that domestic exchanges seem to provide false reassurance as a final bid to save their business.

    I feel a decentralized alternative to the digital banking systems of third-world nations will be completely revolutionary. The government is already poking into everyone's business, and now due to the upcoming legislation, some of us have also lost their privilege of being able to opt for a secondary economic route as opposed to the predatory banking system.

    submitted by /u/PlatinumMemeLors
    [link] [comments]

    Breakthrough attack against the Bitcoin curve?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    40K may be the biggest wall yet...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Rome wasn't built in a day, this fight against 40K is just the beginning, imagine when it fights $100K! We closer than ever! 💎 🙌

    submitted by /u/arw224
    [link] [comments]

    When someone asks if Bitcoin will double again this year..

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Michael Saylor “Bitcoin for Business” Amazing conference. They even talk about how Bitcoin will enable green energy!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Running a full node for beginner?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Hey guys. Starting my own journey into Bitcoin, been hodling for a little while and want to support the network and store my own btc. I know the basics. I have a raspberry pi on the way. Would really love any support on a programs and software to install. Have seen a lot of options but hard to distinguish which is best. Thanks so much in advance.

    submitted by /u/Brilliant-Manager781
    [link] [comments]

    When you convince a bunch of people to buy Bitcoin and it starts going up

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:42 PM PST

    I own 80+ kiosks. I want to convert them into BTM's.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Hello Bitcoin,

    I'm in the tri-state area. NY NJ & CT. In my shop I have 80 used kiosks, that I want to convert into BTM's and build a network in my area. Currently I see manufacturers of physical kiosks also providing the software behind the machines. I'm looking for a partner that can provide me the actual software to run on these kiosks, and handle all back end aspects. I have the physical machines covered. I have a pilot location already lined up, but I need help with the software, and getting off the ground with legal compliance.

    Does such a company exist?

    thank you.

    submitted by /u/nj194x
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since the pandemic, All I do now is invest in bitcoin and not work. Are other people like this?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Much of my net worth is in bitcoin and ever since the pandemic hit I haven't had a job. Its my only source of income and all that I spend is just replaced with bitcoin. I really am having a hard time finding a job because my utility curve is so high I really don't need to work a job that I don't want to do, but I can't find a job that i want to do. im 22 m. is anyone else going through something like this ?

    submitted by /u/Kazee11
    [link] [comments]

    Should we think of Bitcoin as a long term long hold investment that should only be accessed for emergencies and the other crypto’s as day to day trading for cash flow to live your life comfortably?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    I see Bitcoin not as a share but more like taking a bite of the total global financial capacity (the longer you hold the better you benefits) so it's kind of your connection and contribution to the new global financial system.

    In my opinion crypto resets the rich and the poor and gives fiscal capacity to others who many have never been able to obtain a job locally so that they then can take their crypto gains and start businesses and continue to progress in their local economy by having full access to the global economy via #BITCOIN.

    Am I on to something or am I over hyping myself lol?

    submitted by /u/boostllc
    [link] [comments]

    I just broke even !

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Bought a few thousand dollars worth of Bitcoin last month at ATH $40,000 and the next day it dropped to $32,000

    It's been a very emotional ride(due to inexperience),I felt ripped off, I even thought of giving up and selling but thanks to this sub I ended up HODLing and buying even more at the dip to lower my cost basis all to $35,000

    Now it's back to almost ATH, I recovered all my losses and then some. I have also spent this month researching the blockchain and you can say I'm a believer now and I'll be buying more ay every dip !

    If/when Bitcoin reaches $100,000 one day, I will be using a chunk of those profits as a downpayment for a home and adopt a puppy (I can't have pets at my current apartment and if I'm adopting one day, I want to do it right and raise it in a loving home with plenty of play space )

    If/when that happens, I promise to give y'all a tour !

    submitted by /u/TheArabCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    Why is nobody talking about Bitcoin lightning network?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:36 AM PST

    I rarely see any discussion about it, why is that? I've seen people on r/cryptocurrency telling that coins like Nano or even Doge will overtake Bitcoin as a currency since it has high fees and slow transactions while these coins are complete opposite. But Bitcoin lightning network is offering extremely low fees and instant transactions. So, why is nobody talking about it? It seems to me that majority of people don't even know about it, and I cannot understand why since it solves such a big problem.

    Edit: thanks everyone for downvoting my post and comments just because I asked a normal question.

    submitted by /u/bruh_360
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin Is Protecting Human Rights Around the World

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Why don't exchanges use the Lightning network?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    If I send BTC from Binance to Coinbase, it takes upwards of 2 hours and costs a hefty fee. So why haven't exchanges implemented lightning yet so we can send it instantly, it would save them costs too right?

    submitted by /u/180lbs
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth putting $ into bitcoin if it’s a small amount

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Bitcoin has a high market cap , and it's hard (not impossible) to 10x its current market cap. Is it still worth to put small amounts ( im a teen so i don't have much $$ ) into bitcoin? Or should i mix up the portfolio abit more?

    submitted by /u/ccx15
    [link] [comments]

    Bitcoin’s Tesla Flippening is 93% complete - watch out Elon!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment