• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    GPU Mining Would I be able to put 6 GPUS in the MSI z390 A-Pro?

    GPU Mining Would I be able to put 6 GPUS in the MSI z390 A-Pro?


    Would I be able to put 6 GPUS in the MSI z390 A-Pro?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Anyone gotten a GPU that can only be stable at original voltage?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Got a RX 5700 XT that I'm still trying to get stable for ETH, 1325mhz clock, non-BIOS modded, 1750 mem clock. Still crashing after a day or so at 1100mv.

    submitted by /u/j3r3myl1n2
    [link] [comments]

    SATA GPU risers

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Hi everyone, so I have seen a bot pop up numerous times reminding us of how sata pcie risers are dangerous and so on. But is that really the case? I mean I just cant seem to find any molex ones on amazon or any local pc parts shop.

    I have a good corsair 850W psu and trust the cables there are of quality. Either way: if the pcie riser requires a 12V pcie cable, I can always buy a molex to pcie cable and use that instead of the sata one they may provide?

    I'd appreciate any input. After all, I just don't want to get my house on fire.

    submitted by /u/Stonkerer
    [link] [comments]

    Make sure your risers are seated correctly

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Seems like noob advice but it worked for me who is a noob. I went from restarting 3-4 times/day to ~1 times/many days. Make sure the connections from riser to your motherboard is absolutely perpendicular and not wiggling. I used zipties to brace/align the usbs. Finally, if you find that your risers are NOT seated correctly, uninstall each driver and perform a hard reset/PSU reset. Then connect each GPU ONE by ONE into the motherboard and install the drivers individually. Then perform another hard reset and finally start the miner with all GPUs connected. Finally, buy some 6 pin female to 2(6+2) pin male splitters for $20. Use this to split one of your GPU strands to power the riser.

    submitted by /u/akkon888
    [link] [comments]

    ZOTAC B150 Mining ATX Motherboard - Will not boot up

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I have the ZOTAC B150 Mining ATX Motherboard

    the CPU i am using is Intel G5400
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0793BQS3R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    I have tried 2 different PSU's and both have the same issue:
    When I Have the mobo Power Cable plugged in, and the CPU 4pin Cable plugged in, It turns on for 1 second, the CPU fan starts, then it turns off
    If I unplug the 4pin CPU Power Cable, it stays on, but doesn't post

    Any thoughts on what to troubleshoot?
    I have tried 2 PSUs
    Different cables
    2 ZOTAC B150 Mining ATX Motherboard

    I have another CPU on order also.

    Thoughts?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/davismm85
    [link] [comments]

    Nanominer doesnt use all power available

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Mining on my laptop just to start in some way or form. Also a noob btw.

    Setup the file with my rvn adress, started it. Nanominer says it Gets 9Mh/s. Website of nanopool says it only Gets 4Mh/s. If i check taks manager my cpu is used 20-30 percent and neither of my gpu's ( Vega 8 and rx 5500m ) are Being used. Tho the computers fans ramp up and the pc becomes hardly usable. Any fixes to this? I really have no clue. Maybe any other programs i could use?

    submitted by /u/jari69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment