• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    GPU Mining Screw bots.

    GPU Mining Screw bots.


    Screw bots.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Advice on Best Way to Administrate Rig Remotely

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I've come back with the same rig I've mentioned the last couple times, this time I am trying to find a way to Administrate it remotely, and I figured I'd just ask.

    It's got 7 RX 570s 4GB, and a 1300W PSU

    It was previously running NHOS, but it apparently shit the bed the last couple days because it's not pulling any hashrate.

    So I'd like to throw it on a lightweight Linux client and just RDP into it, if possible. Can anyone share their favorite (free?) Way to do so?

    Mostly, I'm wondering what the best lightweight Linux client would be that can do everything it needs to, I'm wondering what would be some profitable altcoins we could stack, since I can hopefully change the config on the fly now that I'd be able to manage it remotely.

    Thanks guys, you've been great and I appreciate all your help!

    submitted by /u/Saerithrael
    [link] [comments]

    850w gold, 5 rx580

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    My corsair 850w gold can handle 5 rx580 8gb. Almost 2 years mining.

    submitted by /u/Johndrc
    [link] [comments]

    Can I send flypool mined balance to Coinbase wallets?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Coinbase specified that their wallets don't take mining rewards from ETH or ETC, I assume this means rewards when mining solo. Is coinbase able to accept ETH from flypool (since they hold onto the ETH 'till a certain threshold, like a flypool wallet)? Has anyone tried it?

    submitted by /u/Newtonius235
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment