• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    GPU Mining How to mine ETH profitably if the memory capacity of your cards is 3GB or 4GB

    GPU Mining How to mine ETH profitably if the memory capacity of your cards is 3GB or 4GB


    How to mine ETH profitably if the memory capacity of your cards is 3GB or 4GB

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Can you help solve my mining problem?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Help! I'm mining with 3rx570 (4GB) , 3rx478 (4gb) 2*rx470 (8GB) on Nicehash OS but suddenly some of my cards are reading temps of 511 degrees c (impossible I know) and they get stuck in benchmarking. I've tried other psu and changed leads/risers etc. No solution. Have you had this problem and how did you fix it?

    submitted by /u/geordielad123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where this url went??? https://mining.help/

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    My rigs been down forever and I'm trying to get it set up again and I remember this being the best resource from the WIKI. Unfortanately is not loading anymore. Thanks for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/MadPig42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment