• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    GPU Mining How do I disable the Pheonixminer Auto Tune because it is jacking my cards settings and screwing my wattage? Claymore needs better stats output.

    GPU Mining How do I disable the Pheonixminer Auto Tune because it is jacking my cards settings and screwing my wattage? Claymore needs better stats output.


    How do I disable the Pheonixminer Auto Tune because it is jacking my cards settings and screwing my wattage? Claymore needs better stats output.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I only use Pheonixminer because the memory temps and wattage stats which I can't find in Claymore. What do you guys do if you want to see good stats with Claymore or how do I disable the damn auto tune in the bat file?

    submitted by /u/PukingBear
    [link] [comments]

    How much power does a PCIe-M.2 adapter use?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Image of the adapter: https://minerparts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/m2-pcie-1-text.png

    • How much power does this draw?

    • Option 1: Can I safely power 1 or 2 of them via SATA cables plugged into my PSU?

    • Option 2: Can I safely power 1 of these adapters and 2 risers via a MOLEX cable plugged into my PSU? (I know you should not plug more than 2 risers into a MOLEX cable, but will adding this put it over?)

    And yes, I read everything in the side bar and referred to this chart https://www.gpuminingresources.com/p/psu-cables.html but it does not mention these adapters. And yes, I know Google exists, but when it comes to making sure my home doesn't catch fire, I'd rather ask a community of knowledgeable miners instead of randos. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Brad_Thundercock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment