• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    GPU Mining Idk if memes are allowed, but this is me now.

    GPU Mining Idk if memes are allowed, but this is me now.


    Idk if memes are allowed, but this is me now.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Last night after taking the advice of others on here to use PheonixMiner and a complete wipe and reinstall of Windows and Drivers my rig is pumping.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Monoprice has last chance deal with some mining boards for $20

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Just saw this on slickdeals and figuered someone here might be interested, I ordered an frame and Asus B250 board for 39, very cheap imo.

    https://www.monoprice.com/pages/lastchance

    submitted by /u/ARKOwen
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on "BEST" Exchanges?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I know.... Its a loaded question. Please be kind lol.

    I was searching for opinions on what the best exchanges were. The last one of these threads was 11 months ago. So here we are.

    Im super nervous about trusting exchanges. I have some alt coins (top 75) that dont have a wallet on my current exchange platform. I kinda want to take a chunk of some of my alts, convert them and put them in hardware locked BTC wallet since I havnt been doing that.

    One google search returns countless Crypto Exchanges. Has does one decide?

    submitted by /u/ProficientMess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment