• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    GPU Mining GA-H110-D3A 7th GPU, EthOs

    GPU Mining GA-H110-D3A 7th GPU, EthOs


    GA-H110-D3A 7th GPU, EthOs

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Hey there,

    I am currently upgrading my Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A mining rig with a 7th GPU. I currently have 6 GPU's hooked up to the PCI slots with risers. For the last GPU, I want to use the M.2 slot for an M.2 to PCIEx4 adapter with a riser in it to the GPU.

    After setting this up, my miner did not recognize the extra GPU. The problem, on the other hand, is not with the GPU since swapping GPU's does work. I also checked if my SATA ports didn't disable the M.2 so that isn't the case either. For additional information: my OS is EthOs.

    My question is if someone knows how to add the 7th GPU to the Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A MoBo with a M.2 to PCIEx4 adapter with riser, running EthOs.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kommokam
    [link] [comments]

    XFX Crimson RX 580 8GB ram failing to mine most coins

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    I have an XFX Crimson RX 580 that worked well for me for like a year. But it won't mine ethereum anymore, claymore won't even get past the initialization stage. The phoenix ethereum miner makes the screen go black, and it reports that it's mining at 0h/s. So I turned on nicehash and benchmarked all algorithms. The only ones it works with are Lyra2Rev3, X16R, X16r2, and Lyra2Z. All other algorithms fail like Ethereum, or complain about Wattman being reset because of a system failure. I put the bios back to factory, no difference. I tried Adrrenaline drivers instead of the Beta blockchain drivers, no difference. I installed it on a different system, with a different riser, cleaned the AMD drivers with DDU, no difference. Any other things I should try?

    I left it mining Lyra2rev3, it's doing so stably, and happily.

    submitted by /u/StrongCryptographer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment