• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    GPU Mining Rig keeps eating power supplies

    GPU Mining Rig keeps eating power supplies


    Rig keeps eating power supplies

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    First of all, no, it's not a capacity issue! 8xRX570 consumption under 1000w (Kill-a-watt meter).

    A few months ago my Bitmain PSU starting clicking, the relay was going crazy, so I replaced with a new PSU, but the replacement lasted only a few weeks. Same issue. I replaced again, but this time I took out the cards. When I put the cards back it would not boot. Reportedly this should be because the PSU was in overcurrent protection mode.

    I'm thinking one or more of the cards is shot. How can I figure what my problem is or what card is to blame?

    submitted by /u/yaemes
    [link] [comments]

    GRIMM Project

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    So I stumbled across the GRIMM project while doing some research into Mimble Wimble Protocol. I was wondering, does this type of mining employ a DAG file in a manner that other Algo's do? I have several different miners, and for some cards on miners I am told that I am out of memory when I use GMiner. Is this due to a DAG style issue as with Claymore and > 4gb cards? Is there anything I can do to get all my cards up and running?

    submitted by /u/Ketydubs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment